Essay revisor

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

online essay revisor

Visit: .

Revision Checklist for Essays - Roane State Community College

Essay revisor

Best Essay Writers Here -
Essay Revisor Service Available 24/7 | Kibin

aurgumentative essay Sure, you’re a lover not a fighter. I am too. But that doesn’t mean that you can avoid writing your argumentative essay! Since you have to write an argumentative essay, you might as well learn how to write it well, right? I’ve said it time and revisor, time again—there’s nothing worse than staring at a blank page. Putting together an argumentative essay outline is the perfect way to turn your blank document into a ready-to-use template. Of Miami? All you have to do is fill in the blanks! In this blog post, I’m going to share with you how to create an argumentative essay outline.

At the end, I’ll give you a downloadable skeleton outline you can use to get started. Structure of the essay Argumentative Essay Outline. That’s not so bad! There’s really nothing to be afraid of. Here’s how your argumentative essay outline would look if you turned it into a pretty picture: Each of these four sections requires some important elements. Letter Position With? Let’s break those down now. Essay Revisor? Argumentative Essay Outline Section 1: Your Intro. Your introduction is where you lay the foundation for your impenetrable argument. It’s made up of affluenza essays a hook, background information, and revisor, a thesis statement.

1. Hook. Your first sentence is comprised of a “hook.” Don’t know what a hook is? A hook is effects essays, a sentence that grabs your reader’s attention just like a good Jackie Chan movie grabs the attention of a martial arts fan. Let’s say I’m writing an argumentative essay about why American people should start eating insects. Revisor? My hook could be, “For those interested in improving their diets and the environment, say ‘goodbye’ to eating chicken, fish, and contemporary of indian society, beef and ‘hello’ to eating silk worms, crickets, and caterpillars.” If you’re having trouble coming up with a good hook, I recommend reading my blog post How to Write Good Hook Sentences.

2. Background information. The next part of your intro is dedicated to essay, offering some detailed background information on your topic. Try answering the following questions: What is the issue at hand? Who cares? Where is this issue prevalent? Why is it important? For example, “Insects are abundant, nutritious, and environmentally sustainable. Currently, people in the United States shun the idea of eating insects as part of their diets, favoring instead less nutritious and affluenza, environmentally destructive food options, such as beef and pork. Essay? The UN recently issued a statement calling for more world citizens to embrace the many benefits of eating insects.” 3. Thesis. Your thesis typically makes up the lament of icarus essay last sentence of revisor your intro paragraph.

This is where you clearly state your position on cover letter no experience the topic and essay revisor, give a reason for your stance. For example, “A diet of insects can help fix problems related to university essay, starvation, obesity, and climate change, and therefore, United States citizens should learn to rely on a variety of essay insects over chicken, beef, and fish as their main source of protein and nutrition.” Notice the word “should” in university of miami college my thesis statement? Using this word makes it clear I’m taking a stance on the argument. You’ll also notice that my thesis statement sets up the three claims I’m going to expand on later: a diet of insects can help fix problems related to starvation, obesity, and climate change. Let’s talk about essay revisor, adding those claims to our argumentative essay outline now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 2: Developing Your Argument. Now that you have filled in the general points of your topic and for marketing position with, outlined your stance in the introduction, it’s time to develop your argument. In my sample outline, I show three claims, each backed by three points of evidence. Offering three claims is essay revisor, just a suggestion; you may find that you only have two claims to make, or four. For Marketing Position With? The exact number of claims you choose to include doesn’t matter (unless, of course, your teacher has given you a specific requirement). What matters is that you develop your argument as thoroughly as possible.

1. What is a claim? A claim is a statement you make to support your argument. For example, “Bugs are highly nutritious and eating them can fix the problem of hunger and malnutrition in the United States.” Great! So I’ve made my claim. But who’s going to believe me? This is where evidence comes into play. 2. What is evidence? For each claim you make, you need to provide supporting evidence. Evidence is essay revisor, factual information from reliable sources. It is not personal knowledge or anecdotal.

For example, “Researchers at the Food and Agricultural Organization of the United States state that ‘Termites are rich in protein, fatty acids, and other micronutrients. Fried or dried termites contain 32–38 percent proteins.’“ My outline shows three pieces of essay evidence to support each claim, but you may find that each claim doesn’t necessarily have three pieces of evidence to back it. Once again, the exact number doesn’t necessarily matter (unless your teacher has given you instructions), but you need enough evidence to make your claim believable. Once you have gathered your evidence to support your claims, it’s time to add the next important element of your argumentative essay outline: refuting your opponents’ arguments. Let’s talk about that now. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 3: Refuting Opponents’ Arguments. In this section, you state your opponents’ views and then offer a rebuttal. For example, “Opponents of insect eating from the revisor Beef Council of America say that it is cover position no experience, too difficult and time consuming to catch crickets, so it is revisor, not easy to gather enough food for a meal, whereas a cow is contemporary problems of indian society, large and contains a lot of meat for many meals.” Oh diss!

We know the Beef Council just wants us to essay, keep eating McD’s hamburgers and cover letter position, skip the cricket soup. Essay? (By the way—I just made that up. The Beef Council did not say that. In your essay, make sure to use real facts.) Now it’s time to problems society, set the opponents straight with a refutation that is full of revisor hard evidence and that will bring them to essays, their knees. For example, “According to researchers Cerritos and Cano-Santana, the best time to essay revisor, harvest crickets is to contemporary problems of indian, catch them in the hour just before sunrise when they are least active. What’s more, it is revisor, easy to develop the infrastructure to lament of icarus essay, farm crickets in a way that is more sustainable than cattle farming.” Booyah! The Beef Council has been served (crickets). Once you have refuted your opponents’ viewpoints, it’s time to sail to the finish line with your conclusion. Argumentative Essay Outline Section 4: Conclusion. In your conclusion, you are going to accomplish two important tasks. 1. Restate the essay revisor importance of lament of icarus your issue.

Similar to essay, what you did in essays your introduction, you want to revisor, restate why this topic is critical. For example, “Simply by incorporating insects into their diets, U.S. citizens can improve the sustainability and nutrition of the American diet.” 2. Paint a picture of the cover for marketing position with world if your argument is (or is not) implemented. In the final part of your conclusion, make your audience think about the ramifications of your argument. What would happen if people started eating insects as a staple of essay revisor their diets? For example, “The world would be a better place if more people ate insects as a part of their diets. Fewer people would go hungry, more people would get the vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients they need to live healthy lifestyles, and our planet would be relieved of the burden of an unsustainable food system. Closing with a clear picture of the effects world as you would like it to be can leave your reader convinced that your argument is essay, valid. Download the Argumentative Essay Outline Template.

Download this skeleton Argumentative Essay Outline to get started. Before you go off into the sunset and use my outline template, make sure that you are following the guidelines specific to your course. While this is a pretty standard outline, there are other ways to outline your argumentative essay. If you’re interested in learning more about argumentative essays, I suggest reading The Secrets of a Strong Argumentative Essay. Want even more knowledge? Check out this argumentative essay infographic! If you’re looking for lament, some ideas, check out essay, these argumentative essay examples. When you have your argumentative essay and outline ready to go, you can always have one of our awesome editors give it a second look. Affluenza? Psst. 98% of Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over revisor, 500,000 example essays.

About the contemporary essay Author. Naomi Tepper is revisor, a former Kibin editor, the former content manager for the Kibin blog, and forever a word nerd. wow this was really help full. Super! I#8217;m really happy to help. #128578; Hi I have a 20 minute presentation to for marketing position no experience, do on essay revisor the history of cognitive-behaviour therapy. Don#8217;t know where to begin. Is this the same as doing an position no experience argument. This sounds more like an expository essay. An expository essay (or presentation in essay your case) has the goal of informing the audience on a specific topic. Usually you don#8217;t take an affluenza essays argumentative stance for or against these topics.

For more information on revisor expository writing visit: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-expository-essay/ hi i need some help on an argument . The topic is internet a guide or a distraction. i hope u can help. Do you think the internet is position with, a guide or a distraction? I would suggest writing a thesis statement like this: You could focus on arguing for the internet: #8220;The internet is essay, a useful guide as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and evidence 3.#8221; OR you could focus on university of miami arguing against the internet: #8220;The internet is an annoying distraction as shown by evidence 1, evidence 2, and essay revisor, evidence 3.#8221; OR, and this is the best option, you could focus on arguing how to best use the internet: #8220;The internet can be both a useful guide as shown by evidence 1 and evidence 2, but it can also be an essays annoying distraction as shown by revisor, evidence 3 and evidence 4. It is important to alcohol effects, set personal limits on essay web use including solution 1, solution 2, and solution 3.#8221; Personal limits could include things such as limiting yourself to viewing only specific websites during work/study hours, limiting overall time online, and other things like that! Hi Liz, well first you need to critiquing a scientific research, pick a side. What do you think?

Should they have their licenses revoked? Then you need to come up with a few reasons for essay revisor, why you think this. Cover With? Can you find any examples of essay revisor how this tactic has worked (or hasn#8217;t worked). Essays? What about people who lose their licenses for other (criminal) reasons, is this type of revisor punishment effective? Why or why not? Come up with approx three claims to support your side. Find some evidence to support your claims. Lay out how each of the two authors approach the effects topic of the Crusades. What do they have in common? What is different? Super happy to essay, help! thank you so much for this!

You are welcome so much! Thanks for reading. #128578; Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on freedom of speech rights and the 1st amendment and I have two sides of the argument. I am for freedom of speech if it doesn#8217;t harm other people and I have some cases where the supreme court are avoiding the a scientific laws stated in essay revisor the amendment but I#8217;m on of icarus the court#8217;s side of revisor restricting inappropriate speech in a school environment. How should I start out my argument? I think you need to combine your two perspectives into essays one focused argument.

Do you, perhaps, want to argue that inappropriate speech in a school environment is actually harmful to other people? That way, it falls into your first argument (pro-free speech as long as it#8217;s not harmful) quite nicely. Good luck! it has helped a lot #8230;#8230; great work. Thanks! Glad you liked it. #128578; Thank you very much :)) You are welcome! Thanks for essay revisor, reading #128578; HI, I am writing an argumentative essay on how different governments should provide additional funding to increase awareness of human trafficking, prevent human trafficking, and help victims who have been trafficked.

I am not sure where to start from. Hisome of of miami prompts these example essays on human trafficking may give you ideas on how to essay, get started: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/human%20trafficking. Hi, I am writing an argumentative essay on how is social media like Facebook or Twitter beneficial or harmful to its users? I am not sure how to cover for marketing with, start from there. Hi Rosie you might find inspiration on how to get started by reviewing some of essay revisor these example essays on social media: https://www.kibin.com/essay-examples/search/social%20media. Essays? Hi, i was wondering if in essay the conclusion of the essay you need to end it with a question, something for the reader to continue to contemporary problems society, think about essay revisor, after reading or is effects essays, it unnecessary? Great question! Asking a larger question is definitely one great conclusion technique. Some teachers/profs really like this, while others prefer that you tie everything up with a neat little bow. I recommend you check out this post on the topic of conclusions: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/

This helped a lot! Thanks, love how its broken down. I have a question though. Essay? Should the conclusion have its own paragraph or can I include the conclusion with opponents argument? I definitely recommend giving your conclusion its own paragraph.

You don#8217;t want to leave your readers hanging on research to just your opponent#8217;s argument! You can learn more about writing conclusions in essay revisor this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-conclusion/ Helped me to affluenza essays, help my students #128578; I was wondering if you can show a sample essay with these elements in use? Thank you #128578; Awesome! I love to hear that. That#8217;s a really great idea#8230; and one that I intend to implement in upcoming blog posts. However, at this time I don#8217;t readily have access to essay, a knock out example. Naomi. HELP.

I am having a hard time with my argumentative research essay on drug testing to lament of icarus essay, receive state benefits a.e. T.A.N.F, food stamps.. I#8217;m getting so frustrated and I dont have any idea where to revisor, begin.. I found it very useful! Thanks a lot #128512; You#8217;re welcome a lot! Thanks for reading. #128578; thanks helped me a lot luv your work 3. can u do a website on argumentiv wtiting starters plz im a begener. OMG. THX so much this helped a ton.

You are so welcome! Thanks for lament of icarus, reading. #128578; You#8217;re welcome! Wow that#8217;s a great idea for an essay. Very intriguing. is this guide ok for an eight grader test. Yasss#8230;This blog is reliable#8230;Thanks ? Woot! Glad you like it. #128578; I#8217;m happy to hear it. #128578; Thanks for your comment. I have to write an argumentative. research essay about the essay revisor career of my choice, which is sports marketing. I#8217;m not sure what type of arguments I need to make. Critiquing A Scientific Research Paper? Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about it#8217;s importance in the world? It#8217;s just something I am interested in revisor so I am not sure how to write an lament of icarus essay argumentative paper about it.

I have to write an argumentative research essay about the career of my choice, which is sports marketing. I#8217;m not sure what type of revisor arguments I need to make. Am I defending my choice of careers? Am I talking about letter for marketing with, it#8217;s importance in essay the world? It#8217;s just something I am interested in so I am not sure how to write an argumentative paper about it. Hi thereI#8217;d double check your assignment for society, clues on how to essay revisor, approach this. If there really aren#8217;t any additional clues, I would go with your first instinct to defend your choice of contemporary society careers.

Why are you interested? Is the pay worth it? What makes you cut out for this career in particular? A thesis statement might look like: Sports marketing is the perfect career choice for me as it will allow me to essay, use my strengths in XYZ, make a decent income, all while keeping me interested and engaged. Then use the rest of your essay to fill out essays, those key points. Thanks! That#8217;s helpful.

Here#8217;s what the revisor assignment says: #8220;In your argumentative research essay, you will a) conduct research about a successful and realistic career of your choice, b) use this research and accompanying commentary and rhetoric to create an argument that you will eventually present and defend to a group of peers. This assignment serves to create a foundation for personal statements, resumes and CVs, and even interviews in which you will be asked about your chosen career path and affluenza, its significance to you. The evidence you collect during your research should support and justify your pursuit of any given career.#8221; Do you think I will be on track if I use your suggested thesis? YesI do. You#8217;ll also want to find some hard facts and statistics to support your claims. For example, dig up how much it will cost for essay, you to get your degree and weigh that against your potential income.

You#8217;ll want to start with a clear thesis statement. I assume that when you say you are pro-Hungary this means that you feel the country shouldn#8217;t be required to accept refugees? If so, your thesis statement might look something like this: Hungary should not be required to university of miami essay prompts, accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Orif you think the country should help. Essay? You would start with a thesis like this: Hungary should be required to accept Syrian refugees because of reason 1, reason 2, and university, reason 3. Glad to help! Thanks for your comment.

Hi ! I need help in writing a good thesis statement on the advantages and revisor, disadvantages of college using a cell phone. Please help. I need to submit it on thursday. Plz Plz help. This one is pretty straightforward. You can frame it like this: Cell phone use has many advantages such as A, and essay, B, but some disadvantages such as C. Or you could flip it: Cell phone use has many disadvantages such as A, and B, but some advantages such as C. Fill in contemporary problems of indian society A, B, and essay revisor, C with your actual research. Thank you so much Naomi. Alcohol? This is essay, a great help. Hi ! I need to write a thesis statement on the topic, #8216;Element of hamartia in Hamlet, Love song of position no experience J Alfred and Agamemnon. I need a thesis statement on revisor this.

I have written Unable to take the correct decision at the right time can lead to critiquing research, a tragic end. Revisor? To be able to lament essay, make that correct decision one must have the revisor confidence otherwise it can have a tragic end as it happened to of icarus, the protagonists in Hamlet, Agamemnon and The Love song of J. Alfred. Do you think this is revisor, ok, if not can you help me please in writing a good thesis statement. Thank you. Critiquing Research? I think you have the right idea, but your version is unclear and a bit repetitive. How about essay revisor, this edit? Being unable to paper, make the right decision at the right time can lead to revisor, a tragic end, which is exactly what happened to the protagonists in Hamlet, Agamemnon, and The Love song of J. Alfred. Thank you Naomi so very much.

This is alcohol effects, great. I can go ahead now. You#8217;re welcome, Rachel! First you#8217;ll need to come up with a thesis statement. Essay? For example: Public schools should be divided by lament essay, sex because of reason 1, reason 2, and reason 3. Then choose reasons that you can support with evidence from your research. Revisor? this really works thanks. Glad it worked for essay prompts, you, Rose! Thanks for revisor, your comment.

Thanks but I#8217;m having trouble coming up with a good topic that is strong and effects essays, worthy to be argued but not boring. I want to do something that isn#8217;t a popular topic like is texting and driving bad anu advice. thank you so much. I have to write an argumentative essay on Poverty and Illiteracy. I have already looked up my citations. But I don#8217;t know how to revisor, break down my citations. Could you help me please? I#8217;m not sure whether you need to write APA, MLA, or some other type of citation, but I have some blog posts that can help: MLA is how I need to write it. Oh lordy this blog is ammmaaazzzinnnng. Why thank you!

I appreciate you readinnnnnng! can you send me your project on my email [emailprotected] Ikr like wowww #8230;I am so grateful to reach up on it. can u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] . Contemporary Problems Of Indian Society Essay? I#8217;m supposed to create an argumentative essay that Rome was a superior society to Han China. Thank you so much. I think this is super helpful. Now my next problem is if I can fit it all onto one page. Essay Revisor? (That#8217;s the limit our teacher gave us. he wants to problems society, see if we can make brief statements that speak many words with little words written) Funnyis that a common assignment this month? You#8217;re not the first student to ask me about essay, this Romans v Hans. A topic that large is critiquing a scientific research, going to be very difficult to explore in a single pagebut hey, it#8217;s a good exercise in essay concision. In any caseat the risk of sounding sales-ythe Kibin editing team is really good at meticulously cutting an essay down to size if you end up going over that one-page limit.

You can learn more about no experience, our editing service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I really don#8217;t understand the refuting part. When you refute something, you take your opponent#8217;s argument and rip it to shreds. So for revisor, example, say your opponent#8217;s biggest argument is that Donald Trump is the best candidate for U.S. president, you could counter that argument by pointing out that he has zero experience in politics. hello again. I don#8217;t know if you got my resent reply but I was trying to ask and cover for marketing position no experience, see if you could give me a little advice on some good resources involving work laws for revisor, teens. This is really helped a lot. I was able to do my argumentative essay after reading this. It also explained clearly what I was looking for.

Thank you! 3. You are so welcome! Glad to of icarus essay, help. #128578; thanks a lot! this helped me create my english paper! Sweet! Love to essay, hear that. #128578; Thank you so much. You saved my last semester of problems college! (From a French canadian currently having English Classes) Hey! Thanks for revisor, the great comment.

You really made my day! I wish you the very best in your English classes. Woot! Happy to help. #128578; Fantastic! So happy to hear it. Critiquing Paper? #128578; I#8217;m writing about revisor, functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and alcohol effects, discuss briefly how concepts from the essay two theories contribute to the knowledge of health practitioners. Please hook me up!!

Love this blog. Alcohol Effects? What email address I can sent my essay to get fix? And how long do I have to wait to revisor, get it back. Thank you. Hi Trinh Le, I love that you love it. Affluenza? #128578; Thanks for the comment. To have an essay edited, please visit us here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. Our editors can have your essay back in as few as 3 hours (depending on word count). I#8217;m in revisor love with this blog. I was totally dreading the argumentative essay outline but now I#8217;m kind of pumped thanks to your (absolutely hilarious) examples! Awesome! I love hearing this.

Writing can be fun as long as you don#8217;t actively dread it. #128578; THANK YOU SO MUCH PLEASE WISH ME LUCK FOR MY ENGLISH EXAM TOMORROW SINCE ARGUMENTATIVE IS GOING TO BE INCLUDED IN THE EXAM TOMORROW I SHOULD#8217;VE ADD THE EVIDENCE FOR THE CLAIM HAHAHAHA O??? Thanks for reading! #128578; This saved my life. Contemporary Essay? Thank you so much! Sweet! Happy to be a lifesaver. I need this argumentative essay for tmm#8230; if crickets should be added to lunch school I need a sting essay I#8217;m in 11 grade my opinion is essay, yes crickets should be added. Hi there, the university of miami college essay outline in revisor this post should help you a lot! As for a scientific paper, your thesis statement, you could write something like: Crickets should be added to revisor, the school lunch menu because they are both nutritious and inexpensive. For the rest of your essay, talk about essays, how you know they are nutritious and inexpensive (hint, do your research!). I never understood the way my teacher taught this until I found this blog. Essay Revisor? It has helped me write a better argumentative essay.

Thanks. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for reading. Contemporary Society? #128578; Awesome! I love to essay, hear feedback like this. Thanks for reading! Thanks a lot mate helped me so much. Super! Happy to help. You#8217;re super welcome! Happy to help.

Thank You sooo much for lament of icarus essay, this blog. This has given me a chance to structure my assignment even better. THANKS xx. Thanks so much for reading! Happy to help. I#8217;m writing about functionalism and Weberianism. Compare and contrast them and discuss briefly how concepts from the revisor two theories contribute to affluenza, the knowledge of health practitioners. Please hook me up!! Your topic is essay revisor, a bit over my head, but you may be able to get the creative juices flowing by using our compare/contrast thesis statement generator: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder/compare-contrast-topic.

You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for reading. My name is Haley and i have to do an of icarus argumentative essay for LA and my topic is#8230;#8230;..In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? what should i put as a hook? The hook you choose will definitely depend on your stance on the topic. If your paper is pro-choice, you could start with a shocking statistic about the number of revisor women who go through illegal/dangerous abortions during times and places where abortion is illegal. If your paper is pro-life, you might start with an emotional appeal about the life of an unborn fetus being cut short.

This is alcohol effects, very helpful. I was having trouble getting started on writing but now I feel a lot more confident in my subject. Thanks for the breakdown. Happy you found it useful. Thanks for reading! Glad to essay, hear that! M hving trouble with introduction on smoking restriction. Critiquing? Can you help me with introducing on revisor smoking restriction topic and thesis as well.

I#8217;m going to assume that you are taking a stance in favor of smoking restriction. A hook would be a shocking statistic about the health risks of secondhand smoke to non-smokers. Here is a good source to get you started: http://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/secondhand_smoke/general_facts/ A thesis statement framework might look like this: Smoking restrictions are critical to public health due to reason 1, reason 2, and lament of icarus essay, reason 3. Revisor? You might also try our thesis statement builder: https://www.kibin.com/thesis-builder. Naomi! youre amazing! this has really clarified this topic for me. A Scientific? thank you! Well, thank you, Neil! This comment was a great way to start my Friday. #128578; Wow, this is really good. I have been reading about academic reading and writing every day for 9 wks. I have to write a 1200-1500 word argumentative essay for my 1st university assessment.

This is by far the most helpful article I have read. Well done and thanks. Heaps. Fantastic! Happy to help. I have to write a argumentative essay and the topic is: Should Homeland security and the CIA treat terrorist better? Aren#8217;t they people too? I#8217;m not sure what exactly im suppose to do or how to essay revisor, start it. thank you ms.Naomi that was really helpful. Do you add in a rebuttal for each of your points?? That is cover letter for marketing position, certainly one way to approach an argumentative essay. Take an opponent#8217;s view on revisor each of your arguments and with, then crush it with your rebuttal.

Or, if you follow the outline I gave you in essay this post, just include a section to crush one or two common opponent arguments. Thank you, this was very helpful and in the same time funny! good way to make interesting!! This was very helpful, but I still have some hesitation, my last important paper is an lament Argumentative Research, and this will be my first one. Revisor? I already have a thesis chosen and I#8217;m just kinda confuse about what facts I need to collect, but its just getting information that will back up my thesis,correct? Hi thereyes, as long as you have a good defendable thesis, you should be able to find sources to research, support your stance.

Here is a blog post about making sure your sources are credible: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/apply-craap-test-essay-sources/ Thanks for answering but I#8217;m having a difficult time trying to essay, find and discern what will be helpful in my paper. My paper being about Human Rights specifically Minority/Indigenous Rights. Of Indian? This was so helpful! But, I do have a couple of questions. Is there a secret to writing a killer hook? What is the best way to state your claim in the introduction? You might need to revisor, also read these posts: Thank you so much for university of miami college prompts, the helpful info. I definitely owe a get out of jail free card. Awesome, I could definitely use it. #128578; Seriously very usefull tips i like it #128578; How many paragraphs is this? The argumentative essay outline is essay, 6 paragraphs as it stands, but you can definitely alter it to suit your purposes by adding or subtracting body paragraphs as needed.

Usually your hook sentence is separate from your thesis statement. The hook is the first sentence in the intro paragraph, while your thesis statement is typically the last sentence in this paragraph. Sometimes you will add some background information too. So an intro is Hook-background info-thesis statement. Here#8217;s a revision of a scientific research paper your sentence: ADD A HOOK SENTENCE OR TWO HERE. We live in 21st century, and many gender roles are outdated and shouldn#8217;t affect our lives in the ways they did before. One of these outdated gender roles is the idea that only revisor, boys can ask girls outgirls should be able to ask boys out too. this is very useful#8230; but I can not write argument for my research paper (my topic is the racism in america and how effect to people ) can you help me , please. Critiquing? Racism in America is a huge problem and a huge topic. I think your first step is to narrow your research focus.

First, which specific problem of racism will you be looking at? Racism against essay revisor, a particular minority group? In a specific region or city? Are there studies that show the effects in of miami essay prompts these groups and regions? What are some common findings/themes?

Here is another post specifically about essay revisor, writing a research paper: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-research-paper/ This blog is Amazing! Very helpful! But my question is that did you really have to use #8220;eating insects#8221; example? I was having a hot n sour soup while reading this. Ha!

I#8217;m so sorry to have ruined your supper. #128578; I think I was inspired to of miami college essay prompts, write this post after a bug flew into my mouth while I was riding my bike to essay revisor, work#8230; nutty and society, a bit bitter. Thanks for essay, reading! This is absolutely incredible! I greatly admire your work and accomplishment! I am a teacher that is writing a textbook with Creative Commons licensing for my school district using CK-12 as the platform. With all due respect, I would really love to speak with you about possibly including some of the information on the Kibin site, particularly this post, as a properly attributed contribution to my 6th Grade Reading Language Arts textbook. Cover Position With No Experience? If you would not mind getting in contact with me, my email is [emailprotected] t or simply reply to this comment. @naomi_tepper:disqus. Hi AlishaThanks for your kind comment. I#8217;m totally in favor of you using the content from revisor this post in lament of icarus your textbook with attribution.

Best of luck on this very important project, and revisor, if you need to discuss, you can easily reach me at [emailprotected] You#8217;re going to have to take a stance for cover for marketing position no experience, or against school uniforms and offer credible evidence to support your stance. Revisor? I#8217;d suggest reading this post on how to write a thesis statement : https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ Thank you for writing all these helpful hints! I#8217;m currently writing one for college with the topic of legalizing lane splitting for motorcycles. I just finished writing found your blog which is alcohol essays, helping me make sure I did everything correctly #128578; thank you!! Fantastic! Happy to help. this is essay revisor, amazing and problems of indian society essay, funny as hell. this should help with my exam. tqvm #128578; Thanks so much! Best of luck with your exam. #128578; it#8217;s very useful. thanks a lot. You#8217;re welcome!

Thanks for commenting. Essay? I#8217;ll be thankfull to you #128578; You just made my time. You#8217;re welcome! Thanks for the comment. #128578; Thank you very much for making this easy to understand, this helped me ace my English final exam. You are the best #128578; So happy to hear it! Thanks for the comment. Hi ?. Thanks for college essay, this wonderful guidelines. Your article really makes my day more easier. Wish me luck. Inny. Revisor? Sweet!

Good luck on your project! What a great tips. Position With? Thank you #128578; Happy you think so! Thanks for the comment. woooow this blog had helped me lotssssssss , thanks for your efforts. Happy to help! Thanks for the comment. This seems to be very helpful! I have an English final tmrw and I am really scared.

Our teacher is giving us four random articles and revisor, we have to create an argumentative essay on problems of indian society a question he provided us. Do you know what I can do because I#8217;m really bad at writing and reading. Like what else can I do rather than read this blog? First off, relax, deep breath, no need to be scared! As intimidating as this final seems right now, it will be over soon and you#8217;ll barely remember it happened. #128578; I know you said that you want advice more than just this blog, but it happens that my best advice happens to be on the blog. I have a post that I think will help you make a game plan for essay revisor, tackling an critiquing research paper in-class essay.

Here it is: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ wowwwwwwww niiiiiiiiiiice. This really help a lot keeeep uuuuuup the good woooork. Great! Glad you thought it was helpful. #128578; This blog is awesome and so helpful! Thank you thank you thank you.

Thanks for essay, the sweet comment! Happy to help. #128578; may u send me your project on of indian society essay my email [emailprotected] thank you so muuch #128512; Thanks for reading! Glad we could help. Soo good it helped me a lot! Great! Happy to help. #128578; Thanks for the clear outline, was very confused about essay, how to alcohol effects, start my paper after reading this made me crystal clear, don#8217;t know how I started and didn#8217;t know I had ended just went off like a flash. very very useful. I#8217;m so glad you found it useful, Ram. Thanks for reading! Thank you so much for the outline!!

I used it all morning to essay, help start my essay for college essay prompts, college English over essay revisor, Big Box vs Small Businesses! Fantastic! Happy to of miami college prompts, hear it. Essay Revisor? #128578; i am writing a argumentative essay for #8220;being competent in alcohol English Language is necessary for successful academic achievement#8221; cloud you plx give me a best introduction for this essay #8230; An interesting fact or statistic that shows the correlation between learning English and academic success might be your best choice, if you can find something from a reputable source. Or, if you could start with a story about yourself or someone you know who achieved something great because of knowing how to essay, speak English. Can anyone give me a good hook for affluenza essays, same sex marriage . I#8217;m writing an argumentative paper for my adv. comp class. Your hook will depend on the stance you are taking. For example, if you are arguing in favor of same sex marriage you could start with an interesting statistic that shines a light on the success of same sex marriages or you could start with a heartwarming story or anecdote about a successful same sex marriage. This was really funny! (and useful) Thanks #128578; Awesome! Glad you liked it.

Thanks for the comment. #128578; Hey!! This page was rlly helpful but I still need help with making an intro for #8220;Why Teenager Should Not Have TVs In Their Bedrooms#8221; I would really appreciate it if u could help ASAP plz!!O That will help you write a strong intro #8212; including a strong thesis #128578; Ths for revisor, this it helped a lot. Awesome! Thanks for the comment. #128578; I really appreciate your help. didnt help at all sorry. Sorry that it wasn#8217;t more helpful, Trent.

Let us know if you have any questions that are still unanswered! I#8217;m going to write about essays, how humanity should strive for immortality. Do you think the topic is too hard and broad for a 10th grader like me? May I know your thoughts and suggestions, please? Thanks! Nah, you can totally handle that topic!

I don#8217;t think it#8217;s too broad, either, and I really like that it take a strong stance. Just make sure that you have 2-3 solid and specific reasons to back up your claim that we should strive for essay, immortality, as you#8217;ll want to include those reasons in your thesis and defend them throughout your paper. So the first question to answer as you write your thesis is #8220;Why do I believe this?#8221; Hi, there. Letter Position? I saw your question asking for advice on the difficulty of writing a paper on revisor immortality. I have a few views on that myself but of the opposite point. I would be very interested in reading your thoughts on contemporary problems the matter. So perhaps you would be inclined to email me your assignment once it#8217;s finished. thanks this blog was very helpful.

Awesome! We#8217;re happy you think so and thanks for the comment. #128578; Super helpful! About to write a 6-7 page paper for my college professor and essay, I needed advice on an effective argumentative structure outline. This is affluenza, exactly what I needed to look at. Well designed. Sweet!

Love to hear that it helped. Thanks for the kind comment. #128578; Is Misdiagnoses of Mental Disorders a good topic to essay revisor, write about? And is it too broad? I want to include toxic thinking as a huge contribution and of miami essay prompts, impact to mental illness. I need direction Please help!! It is a bit broad, yes. Revisor? I would suggest narrowing it down to just one mental disorder. Affluenza? Maybe depression or ADD. You could narrow it down even further to talk about these diagnoses in young adults or children rather than everyone. Revisor? Finally, make sure you have some evidence to support your argument that toxic thinking is the contributing factor here! That#8217;s a pretty big statement and you#8217;ll definitely need to back it up.

I COULD KISS YOU RIGHT NOW YOU SAVED MY LIFE. 3. can u send me your project on my email [emailprotected] nice .. great work you have done.. thanks for help Naomi#8230; Thanks for reading and for your kind comment! Thanks for your comment! Argumentative essay known as a task challenging somehow but the thing you break it up, that was a sick info. Thanks so so much. P.S. loved your sense of position with no experience humour. Essay Revisor? Aww, shucks.

Thanks for your sweet comment! #128578; bless you!! i have a paper due and essays, this helps so much ^^ Woot! So glad to hear it. Thanks for revisor, reading! Thank you so much for the helpful outline. This is by far one of the most detailed and useful outline I have used. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your kind comment! Happy the outline helped you. Hehe love this comment. Thanks for lament, your kind words and essay revisor, happy to help. #128578; You#8217;re super welcome! Thanks for the kind comment! A history paper isn#8217;t necessarily the same as an argumentative essay, though it *can* be.

It really depends on how you approach your topic. Read that suggested post though, it should help you get started! man, i think you dont no what you did to position, me. Essay? thank U a lot. Of Miami? Hehe hopefully it was a good thing. Thanks for the thank you. #128578; this helped me so much. Thank you . Sweet! Happy to hear it. Thanks, very helpful. Essay? Yay! Happy you think so. #128578; i love this blog #8230; you are an awesome teacher #8230; Aww, shucks.

Thanks so much for reading. #128578; Hehe I#8217;m 100% positive you could be as smart as me. Happy this helped and thanks for the kind comment! #128578; I#8217;m not the best at affluenza essays writing essays, especially argumentative ones#8230; This is a huge help! Thank you so very much!! #128578; Sweet! Happy to help out. #128578; Thank you so so so so so so so so much Naomi!! I was having trouble writing an argumentative essay from avid elective class you are greatly appreciated! *bows down to you* You will be a great writer I promise #128578; P.S. have you made any more of these? Haha, thanks for the super kind comment. Essay Revisor? I really appreciate it! Yes, I#8217;ve written quite a few other posts for this blog (though not so much any more since I manage it now).

Here are a few that you might like: Yay! Final complete! Congrats and happy this helped. Critiquing A Scientific Paper? Thanks for the kind comment. #128578; I was stumped in class by essay revisor, the prompt for problems essay, a six paragraph essay. This article is great. THANK YOU! Noiiice! Happy this helped you. Thanks for the comment. Essay Revisor? Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! So happy that this post helped you get to the finish line.

Thanks for the kind comment #128578; Naomi. Contemporary Problems Of Indian Essay? omg you just saved my life i could kiss you 3. What if you are writing at school and they don#8217;t allow you to essay, use your computer to look up information for the text. In that case you#8217;ll want to prepare in advance as best you can by becoming as familiar as possible with the of miami essay prompts type of essay you#8217;ll be writing and the type of material you need to know for the essay. You might check out essay revisor, this post: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-timed-essay/ if you reply to me ill be so happy. You#8217;re awesome! Thanks a lot for this excellent blog post Naomi. Thanks so much for the comment! #128578; Wow i love this.

Thanks Naomi for the educative piece. That#8217;s great! Thanks for the kind comment. I#8217;m in love with this phenomenal blogger.*SIGHS* Aww! Your comment totally made my day. xoxo! Muah! #128578; Happy to help. Hi Naomi, this is an amazing article, yet I have some questions I hope you can answer. I#8217;m about to sit for the FCE in affluenza two days, and essay revisor, it#8217;s mandatory that I write an essay.

I don#8217;t know the type of essay nor the topic of it. How would you recommend me to study for it? Thanks in advance #128578; Ooh! You must be feeling the pressure. I#8217;m sure you#8217;ll do great, especially since you are reaching out for alcohol, advice. It#8217;s about essay revisor, writing a timed (in-class) essay, and a lot of the advice can apply to a scientific paper, other types of timed essay tests too. Point #5 is especially important: #8220;If you’re really nervous, practice writing under pressure before your test. Set a timer for the same amount of essay revisor time you’ll have during the actual test, and work on letter position with no experience writing a coherent essay about a sample prompt or an important topic.#8221; I#8217;d also research the different types of essay prompts that they#8217;ve given in essay the past to use for your practice writing session.

Maybe this resource will help? http://www.firstcertificatewriting.co.uk/live/paper-2-writing-part-1-essays/ I wish you the alcohol best on your FCE! Thanks for the comment. #128578; So glad you think it#8217;s helpful! Thanks for reading! xoxo. i really like the explanation bcoz it#8217;s clear and it#8217;s not explained in a boring way like how most people did. thanks a lot! this really helped my homework :)) Great! That#8217;s exactly what I was going for. Revisor? So happy it helped you. Thanks for the comment! #128578; You#8217;re awesome! Thanks for reading. Very helpful article! Thank you so much! Great!

Happy to help. Hi, it is essays, really a clear and revisor, detailed graph. Could I cite it in my assignment? Sure, you#8217;re welcome to cite it #128578; Thanks for reading. OK I need help I have two argumentative essays due Wednesday and I looked at your website and it helped me a ton i never could have done it without you. Cover For Marketing Position? thx so much. Essay Revisor? now i just need to make one#8230; You#8217;ve totally got this!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

I am already almost done and it is mostly because of this page! Thanks for the words of encouragement! U guys are the cover for marketing no experience best. So glad it was helpful! Thanks for reading #128578; Ma#8217;am you are such a saviour. #128536;#128536;#128536; Thank you for reading! Loved the explanation! Thanks a lot for being that graphic. So glad you liked it! Thanks for essay revisor, the comment #128578; Hey there, Michael #128578; Thanks for stopping by! thanks for saving my life :-):-) Woot!

Glad we could help. Problems Society Essay? saving time and getting ultra information#8230; We#8217;re all about essay, saving you time! #128578; Thanks for reading. I have Exams tomorrow and this really helped me alot#8230;Thanks Naomi #128578; Glad you found it useful #128578; Thank you for reading! Oh thank goodness! I always have trouble on the thesis and hook, thank you so much, you saved meee! Awesome! So glad we could help #128578; Amazing. Affluenza Essays? Helped me like hell. Essay Revisor? So glad you found it useful, Dana! Thanks for reading.

Thank you this saved my butt. Sweet! So glad we could help #128578; Is this good for an argumentative essay titled ( Animals in affluenza Captivity )?? Have you thought why animals roar,cry, weak, looking upset? And why caged birds sing? In 2014 a research from Harvard University showed that 10,000 animals from different species around the world. die every year out of loneliness, violence, shortage of food and air and lack of freedom.

Animals are living organisms as humans and plants and need a lot of rights that we should put them in consideration.

Write My Paper -
EssayEdge com: Personal Statement Help, Statement of Purpose

Good And Bad Thesis Statement Examples. Write my essay” concern? We can solve it now! You need someone to write an essay for essay revisor you strictly by essay the deadline. We can do it faster! We upload works before the deadline and you don`t even notice it! Drinking your coffee on Sunday, you check your e-mail – and then BOOM: your paper was uploaded two days before the essay revisor, deadline. Affluenza! Awesome, isn`t it? You want someone to write essay for essay you.

That`s all. Letter Position No Experience! No strings attached. Like “I pay the revisor, money-you write my essay” kind of deal. But the writers start asking you so many questions: “How many words do you want in your essay?”, “Could you please specify your requirements regarding the critiquing a scientific research paper, structure?” or “Do I have to use 3 Ebert`s quotes in this film review?”. You may wonder why they need it. Revisor! The answer may be surprising: to make your essay look and sound better! So feel free to share all the details for writing your paper. You are worried that someone will find out critiquing a scientific research, that you have been using writing service.

For us, you can be “Dear Customer”, no real name is needed. We call it privacy policy. Your writer will never learn your name. Essay! Imagine, they even don’t know who they write papers for. Best security policy, ever! Oftentimes, the prices bite. Critiquing A Scientific Paper! But we write essay at a medium price. Lower than average. “Can you write my essay for me?” question presupposes a really expensive answer. You know that because you have checked different services. A number of essay revisor, excellent writers at our company is ready to create your paper and it won`t cost you a fortune.

There is alcohol essays, nothing wrong with it. You will still get the quality up to revisor, the mark. The same writer will revise your paper as many times as you need two weeks after the work is university college essay prompts, completed. Essay! If you need it, of course. Research! You are welcome to essay, ask for as many amendments as you need.

We will give you solid discounts because loyalty is what we value. Order top writers and alcohol effects essays get personalized approach from the essay, best researchers in university of miami prompts, the business. Experts who write essays better than you could ever imagine. Don’t think two times before you ask us to “write my essay for me”. We can ease your college life by writing you an essay that will leave your professor speechless in a good sense. Moreover, you get a personal writer. He will probably ask you to essay, upload as many instructions as you have. Like notes of of indian, lectures and professor`s recommendations. Revisor! He will send you messages regarding the structure. He will ask you to alcohol, look through the essay, draft or the outline. He won`t let you think that he forgot about your assignment.

Just eat your yoghurt or drink coffee in a peaceful place, while your essay is being crafted according to all the requirements. All the papers you get at samedayessay.org are meant for research purposes only. Lament Of Icarus Essay! The papers are not supposed to be submitted for academic credit. should be there! Terms conditions Privacy policy Referral program.

Please read these Terms and essay revisor Conditions (“Terms” and/or “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the samedayessay.org website (“Website”). Your access to and use of Website are conditioned on your full acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and contemporary essay this Website Privacy Policy, which are published at samedayessay.org and which are incorporated herein by reference (“Privacy Policy”). These Terms and Conditions and essay revisor Privacy Policy are applied to all visitors, users and alcohol effects essays others who access or use this Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to essay, be bound by these Terms and Conditions and of indian society Privacy Policy. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions and/or Privacy Policy or any part of them, you must not use this Website. Capitalized terms defined in these Terms and Conditions shall have no other meaning but set forward in this section.

The following terminology is applied to these Terms and revisor Conditions, Privacy Policy and Refund and Revision Policy: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and effects accepting these Terms and Conditions. “We”, “Us” and “Ourselves” refers to essay, samedayessay.org website. Alcohol Essays! Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and essay therefore as referring to same. By using our Services, you represent and essay warrant that (a) all registration information you submit to samedayessay.org is essay revisor, truthful and university prompts accurate; (b) you will maintain the revisor, accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older and/or have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations; and (d) your use of the Services does not violate any applicable law, regulation, and/or your college/university/school rules. Your profile may be deleted and Services provided to you may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are less than 18 years of cover for marketing position, age and/or do not have full legal capacity to enter into legally binding relations. Subjected to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions, samedayessay.org shall provide academic writing services as described more fully on the Website (“Services”). Services may include, but not be limited to, providing our Clients with dissertations, research papers, book reports, term papers, and essay revisor other types of assignments written by samedayessay.org team (“Paper”) which are intended for research/reference purposes and for your personal use only. Services may include editing, proofreading, paraphrasing, or formatting existing papers of our Clients. Please note that rewriting an existing paper that contains 40% or more plagiarized content may qualify as providing you with a custom Paper and for marketing position shall be charged for accordingly.

Please note that Services may be provided only to essay, the users who submit an appropriate order form at the Website and samedayessay.org may charge fees for such Services. Alcohol Effects! The Services are provided according to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the specific commercial provisions and policies (including Privacy Policy, Refund Policy, etc.) as detailed on the Website, and these provisions and policies may be amended or changed from time to time. The format of the Papers we provide: 12 point Times New Roman; Bibliography on a separate page; Approximately 250 words per page;

One inch margin top, bottom, left, right; Title and Reference pages are free of charge. In case Client needs a single-spaced Paper they are to revisor, pay a double fee. A Scientific Research! The standard Paper formatting includes a Title page , main content of the Paper, and a Reference page. Note that you pay only for essay revisor the main content of the Paper, while a Title page and a Reference page are provided free of charge. samedayessay.org reserves the right to use any relevant materials available, such as books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications, etc., unless the Client indicates some specific sources to be used. PLACING AN ORDER. When placing your order, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for any possible consequences and misunderstandings, in case you provide us with inaccurate and/or incorrect and/or unfaithful information. Please be advised that you will be asked to give final confirmation to the instructions you provide in order details. Your Paper instructions should be confirmed in effects, your Order Tracking Area within 3 hours after placing your order (and within 1 hour for orders with urgency less than 24 hours).

Orders without instructions will not be worked on and may be delayed and revisor you accept sole responsibility for such delay. samedayessay.org guarantees that the delivered Paper will meet only confirmed requirements. You must not change the instructions once you have confirmed them. Any alterations to confirmed instructions are considered as additional order, thereby requiring additional payment. All payments are due upon receipt. If the critiquing a scientific research paper, payment is not received or payment method is declined, the Client forfeits of Services. All fees are exclusive of all taxes and/or levies, and/or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes and/or levies, and/or duties. You agree to pay any such taxes that might be applicable to your use of the Services and essay revisor payments made by you under these Terms. If at any time you contact your bank or credit card company and critiquing research decline or otherwise reject the charge of any payment, this act will be considered as a breach of your obligation hereunder and revisor your use of the Services will be automatically terminated. Use of stolen credit card and/or any credit card fraud is considered to be a serious crime. samedayessay.org closely cooperates with our payment provider to prevent and fight online fraud.

In case of any online fraud, appropriate state authorities will be contacted immediately. By doing a chargeback, you agree to alcohol effects essays, give up all your rights to the Paper automatically. At the same time, you authorize samedayessay.org to publish the completed Paper and start the authorship procedure that will allow us to revisor, determine if you have used any parts of the of icarus essay, Paper. The procedure may include contacting your school officials and/or posting your full details along with the completed Paper online. samedayessay.org reserves the right to essay revisor, change its prices at affluenza essays, any time in essay revisor, its sole discretion and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at of icarus essay, the Website and become effective immediately without need for further notice to any Client and/or user. We care about our Clients and are always looking for ways to offer them the revisor, best value for money. One method we use is a discount system. Alcohol Essays! samedayessay.org, at essay, its sole discretion, shall have the right to provide our Clients with discount programs as described more fully and published on the Website. According to our loyalty program, you earn back 10% of affluenza, your total bill in essay, Points (1 currency unit (inter alia USD/ EUR/ GBP etc.) = 1 Point) after you make your first order. Your Points are accumulated on your Credit Balance. Contemporary Of Indian! “Credit Balance” is an account for essay Points of a Client which can be used for future purchases on the Website exclusively. You can use your Points for your next purchases on the Website exclusively. Your Points cannot be refunded.

The discount may be obtained by the use of the promo code. The amount of Points added to essay, the Credit Balance is calculated on the basis of the order price excluding the essay, applied discount (if any). Later, 5% of every next order (not including credits) is for marketing position no experience, added to essay revisor, your Credit Balance. samedayessay.org will issue a refund to you only critiquing paper, according to essay, these Terms. Of Icarus Essay! samedayessay.org offers a 14-day money back period for essay revisor Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for letter position with Papers more than 20 pages (”Refund Period”). Refund Period begins on essay revisor the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on the last day of the lament, Refund Period. In case you are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, samedayessay.org will not refund any amounts paid.

If the order is not completed and/or the Paper is not downloaded or delivered in revisor, its complete form by or to you, the full refund is issued at any time. In the event of order cancellation, the contemporary of indian essay, funds will be debited back only to the account of the initial payment within 5-7 business days from the time of cancellation request. In other case samedayessay.org assesses refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons as to essay, why a refund request is made. Please note that if you request a refund, we may require documented proof that the quality of critiquing a scientific paper, your order is low (e.g., scan copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Revisor! Should you feel it necessary to make a refund request, we will immediately forward your order to university college essay prompts, our Quality Assurance Department. After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. Any refund request must be made within the Refund Period. In case samedayessay.org reimburses the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our Quality Assurance Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the essay revisor, Paper and refunds an essays, amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in essay revisor, the Paper and affluenza mistakes present in it.

samedayessay.org provides various methods of contact (i.e. email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to revisor, facilitate communication between you, us and lament the writer assigned to complete an order. Essay Revisor! Using any of these methods, our Customer Support Center is available to you at any time and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is college essay, not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, samedayessay.org will not be obliged to honor or consider the above said request. Should the essay revisor, Paper delivery be delayed due to unexpected circumstances, from the side of samedayessay.org, we may provide compensation for the breach of the order deadline in the form of a credit or a discount to effects essays, be used towards your next order with us. Essay! Please be informed that delivery time deviation is letter for marketing position with no experience, not a subject to refund. Any revision request or complaint in regards to revisor, a Paper that samedayessay.org has provided must be made within the revision period (“Revision Period”). samedayessay.org offers a 14-day Revision Period for Papers less than 20 pages and a 30-day period for Papers more than 20 pages. Problems Society! Revision Period begins on the date of Client`s order deadline and expires on revisor the last day of the Revision Period. After that point, no revision and/or complaint will be accepted. samedayessay.org recognizes that orders vary in size and complexity; as a result, dissertation, thesis and/or other sufficiently large assignment may be granted 30-day Revision Period.

Sufficiency in the size of the Paper will be determined by samedayessay.org in its sole discretion. In case a request for with revision is not submitted within the Revision Period, samedayessay.org tacitly accepts that the essay, Client is satisfied with the Paper and requires no further actions to be taken in regards to for marketing position, the Paper unless extra payment is provided or a new order is placed. Upon receiving your completed assignment you are entitled to essay, a free revision should the Paper fail to effects, meet your instructions or defined the requirements in any way. When this is the case, you are entitled to request as many revisions as may be required to make the essay revisor, Paper consistent and compliant with your instructions. During the Revision Period the request for revision may be made at any time. All revisions must be based on the original order instructions. If at the time of the revision request you provide new, additional, or differing instructions, this will be interpreted as an application for new Paper and thus, will require an additional payment.

Furthermore, should you request a revision after the Revision Period, it will also be considered as a new order requiring an effects essays, additional payment. We may require you to revisor, supply us with personal identifying information, and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about you. Of Icarus Essay! By accepting these Terms and revisor Conditions, you authorize us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the a scientific research, information that you provide us with. We may do this directly or by verifying your information against third party databases; or through other sources. Essentially, verification procedure involves, inter alia, confirming that the order is authentic and essay that the cardholder is affluenza essays, aware of charges by essay placing a phone call to them, and in certain cases by essays requesting some additional documents to be submitted for verification to our Risk Department. In order to ensure timely delivery of your order, this procedure must be completed quickly and essay revisor without delay.

Therefore, it is vital to provide accurate and valid phone numbers. Affluenza Essays! Failure to verify an order may result in order cancellation or the order being placed on hold. You consent to our processing your personal information for the purposes of providing the essay revisor, Services, including for contemporary of indian essay verification purposes as set out herein. You also consent to revisor, the use of such data for communicating with you, for statutory and accounting purposes. You acknowledge that you have read and consented to samedayessay.org's Privacy Policy. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.

samedayessay.org will not be liable to affluenza, you in relation to essay, the contents of, the use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website: for failure to learn the material covered by the Paper; and. for your final grade; and. for the outcome or consequences of submission the Paper to any academic institution; and. excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and essays the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages. The Paper provided to you by samedayessay.org remains our property and is the subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under local and international laws conventions. The Paper is intended for your personal use only and it may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent. You agree not to engage in essay revisor, the use, copying, or distribution of of icarus, Papers other than expressly permitted herein.

We post Clients` testimonials on our Website which may contain personal information (first name or initials). Hereby by accessing or using this Website, you provide us with your consent to post your first name/initials along with your testimonial on our Website. We ensure our posting these testimonials does not interfere with your confidentiality. If you wish to request the essay, removal of your testimonial, you may contact us at contemporary problems of indian society, [emailprotected] NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES.

samedayessay.org reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Website will signify your acceptance of any adjustment, improvements and/or alterations to these Terms and Conditions. You are, therefore, advised to re-read these Terms and Conditions on essay a regular basis. This web site is owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd. HEXO+ Self-Flying Camera Drone, with a suggested retail price of $1,249.00 USD («Main prize»). FreePage (single use) SMS inform (single use) Plagiarism Report (single use) 50$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days 100$ to your bonus balance which you can use in 365 days. 2. Promotional Period.

The promotion begins on lament essay 7.18.2017, at 9:00 am and ends on revisor 7.28.2017 at 10:00 pm. This Privacy Policy (“Policy”) describes how information about You is collected, used and disclosed and provides other important privacy information, describes when and essays how we may change this Policy, and tells You how to contact us with any questions or comments. We collect information about You and computer(s) You use when You use our Services or otherwise interact with us. “Personal Information” means information that we directly associate with a specific person or entity (for example: name; addresses; telephone numbers; email address; payment information; device location etc.). “Client”, “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this Website and essay accepting these Privacy Policy. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU IS COLLECTED. We collect information about affluenza essays You in three primary ways: Information You Provide. We collect information that You provide to revisor, us when You apply for and use and/or purchase our Services or otherwise communicate with us. For example, some of the ways You may provide information to us include:

When You purchase our Services, the payment system will require your personal, contact, billing and credit information. When You establish or modify Your user account online, We may collect user identification information, passwords, and/or security question responses that You will use for future sign-on. When You interact with our Customer Service representatives, enter information on our Website, submit survey responses, or pay for critiquing a scientific research paper Services, we may also collect Personal Information and other information. We may monitor and record phone calls, e-mails, live chats, or other communications between You and our Customer Service representatives or other employees or representatives. Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect a variety of information associated with Your use of essay, our Services. Each time You visit the Website, Personal Information is contemporary essay, automatically gathered. In general, this information does not identify You personally.

Examples of automatically collected personal information include, but are not limited to: IP address, Collection Date, Publisher Name, Connection Speed, Day of Week Time of Day (hour), Language settings, Country, City (relating to IP address, if available). For example, some of the ways we may automatically collect information include: Cookies and similar technologies. A “cookie” is revisor, a small text file that a web site can place on Your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about Your activities on the Website. The cookie transmits this information back to the Website's computer, which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. We need to use cookies on the Website to of miami college essay, enhance the essay revisor, user experience and affluenza avoid multiple logins or password authentication requests.

We may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on essay our behalf, cookies or similar web tags (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify Your computer or device and record Your preferences and critiquing research other data so that our Website can personalize Your visit(s), see which areas and features of our Website are popular, and essay improve our Website and critiquing Your experience. Depending upon essay revisor, Your computer, You may be able to of miami college essay prompts, set Your browser(s) to reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in essay, the loss of some functionality on the Website. We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an contemporary problems essay, HTML e-mail) to monitor interaction with our websites or e-mails. Revisor! Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and alcohol essays the same color as the background of the revisor, web page or e-mail message. Web Browsing Activity. When accessing our Website, We automatically collect certain information about Your computer and problems society Your visit, such as your IP address, browser type, date and essay revisor time, the web page You visited before visiting our Website, Your activities and purchases on our Website, and other analytical information associated with the Website. Information From Other Sources. We may also obtain information about position with no experience You from other sources. For example, We may receive credit information from third-party sources before initiating Your service. We may also purchase or obtain Personal Information (for example, e-mail lists, postal mail lists, demographic and essay marketing data) from cover with, others.

HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU. We use the information We collect for a variety of business purposes, such as: To provide and bill for revisor Services You purchase; To deliver and confirm Services You obtain from us; To verify Your identity and maintain a record of Your transactions and interactions with us; To provide customer services to You; To create, modify, improve, enhance, remove or fix our Services and their performance; To identify and suggest products or services that might interest You; To make internal business decisions about current and future Service offerings;

To provide You customized user experiences, including personalized Services offerings; To protect our rights, interests, safety and property and that of affluenza essays, our customers, service providers and essay revisor other third parties; and. To comply with law or as required for affluenza legal purposes. We may use Personal Information for investigations or prevention of fraud or network abuse. We may use information we collect to contact You about our and/or third-party products, services, and offers that We believe You may find of interest. Essay Revisor! We may contact You by telephone, postal mail, e-mail, or other methods. You may see advertisements when You visit our Website. We may help advertisers better reach our customers by providing certain customer information, including geographic information, language preferences or demographic information obtained from other companies. This information is used by problems society advertisers to determine which ads may be more relevant to You. However, we do not share Personal Information outside of our corporate family for advertising purposes without Your consent.

WHEN WE SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. We do not sell, license, rent, or otherwise provide Your Personal Information to essay, unaffiliated third-parties (parties outside our corporate family) without Your consent. We may, however, disclose Your information to unaffiliated third-parties as follows: With Your Consent. We may disclose Personal Information about You to third-parties with Your consent. We may obtain Your consent in writing; online, through “click-through” agreements; when You accept the terms of disclosures for essays certain Services; orally, when You interact with our customer service representatives. We encourage You not to share Your password. If You provide Your user account password and/or security question responses to essay, third parties they will have access to Your Personal Information when they access Your user account with Your account password. To Our Service Providers. We may disclose information to third-party vendors and partners who complete transactions or perform services on lament our behalf (for example, credit/debit card processing, billing, customer service, auditing, and marketing). In a Business Transfer.

We may sell, disclose, or transfer information about You as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of essay, company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to third-parties as a business asset in the transaction. For Legal Process Protection. We may disclose Personal Information, and other information about You, or Your communications, where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary: to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for a scientific paper services and products (including to collection agencies in order to obtain payment for revisor our products and services); to protect our rights or interests, or property or safety or that of of miami prompts, others; in connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in essay, court or elsewhere; to facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations; or. in an emergency situation. We may provide information that does not identify You personally to third-parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU. Protecting Your Information. We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.

As a result, although we will utilize such measures, we do not guarantee You against university prompts the loss, misuse, or alteration of Personal Information under our control, and You provide Personal Information to us at Your own risk. You should always take care with how You handle and disclose your Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure e-mail, social networks or other internet channels. Retention and Disposal. We retain information only for as long as we have a business or tax need or as applicable laws, regulations and/or government orders allow. When we dispose of Personal Information, we use reasonable procedures designed to erase or render it unreadable (for example, shredding documents and wiping electronic media). PRIVACY POLICY UPDATES.

How We Communicate Changes to This Policy. We may update this Policy at any time to provide updates to or clarification of our practices. Revisor! If we make changes we may provide You with additional notice (such as adding a statement to the homepage of our Website or sending You a notification). You should refer to this Policy often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. This web site is owned and operated by Viatta Business Ltd . A Partner is an individual who refers customers.

A Referral is an essays, individual who requests a service via the referral link given by essay revisor a Partner. With the first order, a Referral acquires a 15% discount on essay the order, while a Partner receives $50 to the Referral Balance. With further purchases, a Partner earns 5% of the Referral’s total order price. All money earned with the Referral Program is stored on your Referral Balance. A Partner can transfer the essay revisor, money to the Bonus Balance and use it to purchase a service.

It is possible to transfer the sum to the Partner’s PayPal account (no less than $20).

Write My Research Paper -
Narrative Essay Revision and Editing Checklist - ThoughtCo

50 Inspiring Resume Designs: And What You Can Learn From Them. Essay Revisor! Your resume or CV may be one of the most important projects you ever design. Lament Of Icarus Essay! It can make or break job applications, open doors to new careers, make a great (or dismal) first impression. When you send out your resume, you’re really sending out a piece of yourself. So make sure it’s representing you to your best advantage. Just like how you dress your best for essay revisor an interview, it’s important to give your resume the same treatment — to make sure it’s polished and presentable. The 50 resume designs below span a wide range of styles, from strictly businesslike to lament essay ultra creative — browse through them to revisor get some ideas for updating your own resume. Designing your own is alcohol, easy with our wide collection of beautiful resume templates. Essay Revisor! Click the image to see more resume templates.

Starting off your resume strong with a bold header, like in university essay this design by revisor Shed Labs for Loft Resumes, draws attention to your name and makes it more memorable. You can also include a few keywords or descriptors under your name that sum up who you are as a candidate. Critiquing A Scientific Research Paper! This chessboard-style layout is certainly striking, giving each category its own distinct space. Essay Revisor! But Mikha Makhoul’s resume is still somewhat subdued thanks to the simple black-and-white color scheme; it doesn’t sacrifice professionalism for alcohol effects visual interest. Some well-placed shadows can make your resume pop, literally — giving it a 3D appearance and revisor, creating the illusion of depth. Errol Veloso explains how he chose the colors of his design purposefully: blue to symbolize his creative side and red to critiquing a scientific research symbolize his analytic side. Try using shapes and frames for emphasis. You can experiment with geometric shapes (circles, squares, rectangles), ribbons, or solid or dashed lines. Here, Michael Long frames his name and his role to essay help them stand out. A cohesive color scheme of cool blues and research paper, minty hues gives this information-packed, infographic-style resume by Joseph Acena a visual theme and essay, an orderly, coordinated look.

Using a horizontal orientation (instead of the traditional vertical format) immediately gives your resume an edge in terms of attracting attention. Other strong points of this design by essays Justin Schueler include a balanced, un-crowded layout and revisor, plenty of negative space. There seems to affluenza essays be a trend, at least in essay industries where you can take some risks with your resume, to forget the stuffy business lingo and show that there’s a human behind the piece of paper. Using a more conversational tone, as David Elgena has done with his “Hello, nice to meet you. Here’s a little about me” header at the top of this resume, may help you create rapport with the person who’s reviewing your application before you even meet them. This resume by Kyle Robertson features a custom crest with Kyle’s name and a catchy tagline. Creating a distinctive personal brand or style for yourself (such as a personal logo, a color scheme, a nice selection of fonts, etc.) gives your work an extra sheen of critiquing a scientific research paper professionalism (and an opportunity to show off your abilities). Plus, once you put the work in, this “brand” is something you can use over and over again — on letterhead, business cards, social media profiles, you name it.

For a unique take on traditional resume colors, try light text on a dark background, as Abdullah Al Mamun has done here. Just make sure that your font is essay revisor, weighty enough to of miami college be easily readable and not get lost against essay revisor, the background. This clean resume by Patrick Rogan uses a bright splash of letter position no experience color and whittles down the revisor information to only the basics (skills and past positions). Icons in the skills section provide a visual reference that still complements the simplistic style. University Of Miami College Prompts! Printing your resume on textured paper can give an impression of quality, craftsmanship, or luxury. If a color other than white seems inappropriate for essay your industry, try a white or cream-colored paper with a slight texture for an ultra-professional, upscale look. This example by essay S.N.

Carter, printed on a recycled or kraft-style paper, gives the resume a custom, hand-printed feel. When applying for a position where a more creative approach isn’t appropriate, it’s always a safe bet to opt for a simple, text-based resume with clean fonts. Here, Frank Schamhart has embellished his resume slightly with minimal use of an essay revisor, accent color and a small personal portrait. If you’re after a job in the arts or some other highly visual industry, make your resume a mini portfolio like illustrator Rianti Hidayat has done here. Letter With No Experience! Bradley Brooks keeps his resume businesslike with a classic black-and-white color scheme, but livens things up with a modular layout and a personal logo. Essay Revisor! Infographic-style resumes have become popular, and they can be effective when done well. But they should be more than a collection of pretty pictures; the images should, at research a glance, tell something about you and complement or enhance the text, like in this resume design by Rachel Winter. If you’re seeking work in an industry where appearance is important, or the job has asked you to include a portrait, try integrating it into your resume. It doesn’t have to essay be the center of attention, though — you can make it a bit more subtle by using a small picture or placing it behind a colored screen, like in Egotype’s resume template. Mailing out some resumes?

Make opening yours up a memorable experience, like Amber Van Mieghem has done with this clever folding resume. Wishing you could infuse a little creativity into your plain, corporate resume? Try a monogram with your initials, like Bill Mawhinney has done for this resume template. It adds a little style while still keeping the overall presentation very businesslike. You can use the affluenza same graphic on your cover letter to give your application a polished, pulled-together look. Essay! If you have some creative leeway in creating your resume, using a non-rectangular shape will be sure to university college essay attract attention, like John Mujica’s round resume does here. Essay! If you do format your resume in any unusual shape, just make sure all the problems society text is readable. You’ve only essay got one name. Make it memorable.

If it’s unique, highlight it. Make it big and bold, like Fredrik Andresen did on his resume. Give the hiring manager something to zero in on. Your font choices can change the whole character of your resume. For instance, the rounded fonts with soft edges that Louis Omari has used for his resume have a more casual, friendly feel than sharper, serif fonts might have. Need to show your qualifications on the run? Post your resume online and make it mobile-friendly, like Julien Renvoye has done. You can include your resume on society your personal website or even post it to networking platforms like LinkedIn. Essay Revisor! Use blocks of color and/or lines to separate different sections of your resume, give it structure, and affluenza essays, make it easy to navigate visually.

This template from essay revisor, Beautiful Resumes features vibrant colors, but you could just as easily get the same effect with a more subtle color scheme. If you’re going the infographic route, think of effective ways that you can use different types of graphs to represent your skills, experience, or background, like Martin Suster did here. Research! Organizing your resume with columns, like this three-column layout Anton Yermolov used, keeps the information tidy, creates clear divisions between sections, and helps you keep everything sharply aligned. Use a sidebar in your resume to call attention to extra (or extra important) information that you want to highlight. Here, Ola Hamdy used a colored sidebar to essay separate her personal and contact information from research paper, her educational and professional details. Although this resume design is text-heavy, Gershom Charig mixes things up with a two-color scheme and a word cloud to essay creatively represent the critiquing breadth of essay revisor his skills and experience. Similar in function to the word cloud above, various sizes of university of miami college circles represent Silviu Schiau’s proficiency in various areas, such as management and design.

The size of the circles corresponds with his amount of essay revisor experience — a fresh way to illustrate core competencies. Give the person looking at your resume an critiquing research paper, excuse to find out more about you. Including a link to your website or portfolio (or even a QR code, as Krysten Newby has done here) acts as a good prompt. If your job history includes working for essay big companies with recognizable logos, feature them on your resume. Of Icarus! Tamas Leb has included space to do so on essay revisor this resume template, and it makes an impressive statement, even at a glance. For creative resumes, a theme can give you a starting point to build a one-of-a-kind design and of miami prompts, think about innovative ways to revisor present your information.

Here, Peter Kisteman’s laboratory theme makes a strong visual statement and gives his artistic background a scientific, experimental dimension. Putting your resume in a folder or other kind of lament holder gives you more space to showcase your experience and accomplishments, plus the extra tactile feature makes it memorable, as with this design from S1M. The vertical timeline on essay revisor the outside offers an immediate visual representation of the candidate’s career history. This traditional black, white, and gray design by Brice Seraphin brightens up quite nicely with some turquoise as an accent. This can be done with any color (and you may want to tone it down depending on your industry), but vibrant hues have particular impact. Besides being another nice example of of indian essay using an accent color, this design by Adam Rozmus keeps things clean and simple, showing that resumes don’t have to be fancy to make a good impression. If competition is stiff, try standing out essay revisor, with a resume package that gives you some space to demonstrate your abilities, develop a personal brand, and include more information than the cover letter for marketing limited area of a one-page resume allows for. Revisor! Here, Sabrae Precure uses a distinct color scheme and society, custom illustrations to stand out essay revisor, from the crowd. This resume by effects essays Gabriel Valdivia combines a traditional format (the typical positions, dates, and short descriptions) with pictorial elements that provide a more personal touch. As if to say that a normal paper resume just won’t cut it, Alison Root got clever with her resume presentation, which demonstrates that she thinks outside the box.

This sample resume from revisor, Rahul Chakraborty features bold typography and bright colors for a high-impact look that will make people take notice. There may be times when it’s ok to a scientific research let your sense of humor shine through in essay revisor your resume; it makes you more relatable, more likable. For instance, check out the pronunciation guide Nick Iannuccilli provided for his difficult last name. Essays! Using a border is a good way to add a little bit of color to your resume, as Evelien Callens has done here, without worrying about looking unprofessional. Stylistically, this design is a good compromise between customary and more creative resumes. The two-color, mostly traditional layout uses graphic elements sparingly but purposefully. As a nice touch, Dan Hernandez has branded his cover letter with the same style, which is a smart idea if your job application involves submitting multiple documents. Sometimes you have to do what you can to revisor get noticed. For an illustrator like Lucia Paul, hand-drawing her resume is lament essay, both appropriate for her industry and gives her a standout way to display her skills. Essay Revisor! Big, bold typography, a high-contrast color scheme, and a well-organized presentation all combine to make sure Joao Andrade’s resume gets looked at. Essay! No long-winded explanations of job roles here.

Just the essay essentials — enough to get someone interested in wanting to know more about position with Gianina Santiago and her background. Revisor! Clean, sans-serif fonts, relatively little text, and lots of affluenza white space give Maxat Malbekov’s resume a sleek look that’s easy to achieve if you condense your resume down to only the revisor most relevant information. If you have a lot of information you need to fit on one page, take a tip from this design by Halle Rasco and critiquing, use easy-to-read fonts and clear headings for revisor each section. Need to keep your resume fairly conservative? A two-column layout with a businesslike blue-gray accent color gives this otherwise traditional resume from ResumeBaker some extra interest. Syril Bobadilla’s illustrations are whimsical and kid-friendly, and her resume reflects that style. Notice how she also created matching business cards for a cohesive personal brand. Even if your industry doesn’t allow as much creative expression as someone in the arts, you can express your personality in more subtle ways, like through font choices or an accent color. A Scientific! Resumes don’t always have to read from essay revisor, left to right, top to essays bottom. You can play with the layout of your resume to essay revisor make the essay best and essay, most visually interesting use of the space you have available, like Milena Filipova has done here.

You can use a grid structure to organize your resume and university prompts, make it easier to navigate, similarly to how Orlando Silva designed this template. If applicable, you might also try including some pieces from your portfolio right on the resume (so your abilities are on display at first glance). As you can see from the examples above, there are many approaches you can take to designing your resume. But no matter what style or format you choose, there are a few things you want to make sure to get right: Readable text Industry-appropriate style (if unsure, play it safe with a conservative design.) Updated and accurate information No spelling/grammar errors. Now it#8217;s your turn. Revisor! Put these skills into action! Bring great design to your entire workplace.

Janie is a freelance writer and critiquing a scientific research paper, graphic designer and the owner of Design Artistree Creative Studio. After college, she built on her background in art to explore design. and loved it. Essay! Now, she enjoys finding ways to combine the craftsmanship of contemporary essay traditional fine arts with the digital possibilities of essay revisor graphic design. Design The Perfect Google+ Banner Image With Tips And E. 50 Unique and Engaging About Us Pages to Inspire You. Of Miami College Prompts! These Are Some of The Most Beautiful Album Covers We#8.

Graphic Design From Around the World: Spanish Design. 60 Free Outline Icon Sets Perfect for Contemporary Desi. 60 Free Fonts for Minimalist Designs. Essay! 50 Free Headline Fonts Built For Impact And Audience En. 50 Beautiful Free Wallpapers For Creatives [2015 Editio. 50 Design Terms Explained Simply For Non-Designers. The 30 Best Free Social Media Icon Sets of affluenza 2015. 100 Brilliant Color Combinations and How to Apply Them . Free Icons: 49 Best Sites To Find Beautiful And Useful . 60 Awesome Free Tools To Create A Visual Marketing Camp.

Free Stock Photos: 73 Best Sites To Find Awesome Free I. You're almost there! You’ll receive an email soon to essay revisor confirm your subscription. Empowering the world to design. Get your dream job! Design a resume to impress using Canva#8217;s amazingly simple drag-and-drop design tool.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
Essay Revision Services Available 24/7 | Kibin

Essay on World Trade Organization (WTO) Read this essay to learn about World Trade Organization (WTO). After reading this essay you will learn about: 1. Introduction to essay World Trade Organization for International Business 2. Reasons to Join WTO for International Business 3. Functions 4. Decision Making 5. Organizational Structure 6. Principles of the Multilateral Trading System 7. The Deadlock 8. Ministerial Conferences and Other Details. Essay on World Trade Organization Contents: Essay on the Introduction to World Trade Organization for International Business Essay on effects essays, the Reasons to Join WTO for International Business Essay on the Functions of WTO Essay on Decision Making of WTO Essay on the Organizational Structure of the WTO Essay on the Principles of the Multilateral Trading System under the WTO Essay on the Deadlock in WTO Negotiations Essay on Ministerial Conferences under World Trade Organization (WTO) Essay on GATT/WTO System and essay revisor, Developing Countries. Essay # 1. Introduction to World Trade Organization for International Business: The World Trade Organization (WTO) is the only international organization that deals with global rules of trade between nations. It provides a framework for conduct of international trade in cover letter position goods and services.

It lays down the essay rights and obligations of governments in the set of multilateral agreements. In addition to goods and services, it also covers a wide range of contemporary problems of indian essay issues related to international trade, such as protection of revisor intellectual property rights and alcohol effects essays, dispute settlement, and prescribes disciplines for governments in formulation of essay rules, procedures, and contemporary, practices in these areas. Moreover, it also imposes discipline at the firm level in certain areas, such as export pricing at essay, unusually low prices. The basic objective of the rule-based system of international trade under the WTO is to ensure that international markets remain open and their access is not disrupted by the sudden and arbitrary imposition of import restrictions. Under the Uruguay Round, the national governments of university of miami essay prompts all the member countries have negotiated improved access to the markets of the member countries so as to enable business enterprises to essay convert trade concessions into new business opportunities. The emerging legal systems not only confer benefits on manufacturing industries and business enterprises but also create rights in their favour.

The WTO also covers areas of contemporary society essay interest to essay international business firms, such as customs valuation, pre-shipment inspection services, and import licensing procedures, wherein the emphasis has been laid on transparency of the university prompts procedures so as to restrain their use as non-tariff barriers. The agreements also stipulate rights of exporters and essay revisor, domestic procedures to initiate actions against dumping of foreign goods. An international business manager needs to develop a thorough understanding of the new opportunities and challenges of the multilateral trading system under the affluenza essays WTO. The WTO came into existence on 1 January 1995 as a successor to the General Agreements on Tariffs and Trade (GATT). Its genesis goes back to the post-Second- World-War period in the late 1940s when economies of most European countries and the US were greatly disrupted following the war and the great depression of the 1930s. Consequently a United Nations Conference on Trade and Employment was convened at Havana in November 1947. It led to an international agreement called Havana Charter to create an International Trade Organization (ITO), a specialized agency of the United Nations to handle the trade side of international economic cooperation. The draft ITO charter was ambitious and revisor, extended beyond world trade discipline to rules on employment, commodity agreements, restrictive business practices, international investment, and services. However, the attempt to create the ITO was aborted as the US did not ratify it and other countries found it difficult to essays make it operational without US support. The combined package of trade rules and tariff concessions negotiated and agreed by 23 countries out of 50 participating countries became known as General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT): an effort to salvage from the aborted attempt to create the revisor ITO.

India was also a founder member of affluenza GATT, a multilateral treaty aimed at trade liberalization. GATT provided a multilateral forum during 1948-94 to discuss the trade problems and reduction of revisor trade barriers. World Trade Organization membership increased from 23 countries in of miami college essay prompts 1947 to 123 countries by 1994. GATT remained a provisional agreement and organization throughout these 47 years and facilitated considerably, tariff reduction. During its existence from 1948 to 1994, average tariffs on manufactured goods in developed countries declined from about 40 per cent to essay a mere 4 per cent. It was only during the Kennedy round of contemporary problems of indian negotiations in 1964-67, that an anti-dumping agreement and a section of development under the GATT were introduced.

The first major attempt to tackle non-tariff barriers was made during the Tokyo round. The eighth round of negotiations known as the Uruguay Round of essay 1986-94 was the most comprehensive of all and research, led to the creation of the revisor WTO with a new set up of agreements. Essay # 2. Reasons to Join WTO for for marketing with International Business: Despite the disciplinary framework for conduct of international trade under the revisor WTO, countries across the world including the developing countries were in a rush to join the pack. The WTO has nearly 153 members, accounting for over 97 per cent of world trade. Presently, 34 governments hold observer status, out of which 31 are actively seeking accession, including large trading nations, such as Russia and Taiwan. The major reasons for a country to join the WTO are : i. Alcohol. Since each country needs to export its goods and services to receive foreign exchange for essential imports, such as capital goods, technology, fuel, and sometimes even food, it requires access to essay foreign markets. But countries require permission for making their goods and services enter foreign countries.

Thus countries need to have bilateral agreements with each other. By joining a multilateral framework like the WTO, the need to have individual bilateral agreements is obviated as the member countries are allowed to export and import goods and services among themselves. ii. An individual country is unlikely to get a better deal in bilateral agreements than what it gets in a multilateral framework. It has been observed that developing countries had to commit to of icarus essay a greater degree to developed countries in bilateral agreements than what is required under the revisor WTO. iii.

A country can learn from the experiences of other countries, being part of the community of cover letter for marketing with no experience countries and essay revisor, influence the decision-making process in the WTO. iv. The WTO provides some protection against subjective actions of other countries by way of its dispute settlement system that works as an problems essay, in-built mechanism for enforcement of rights and essay, obligations of member countries. v. It would be odd to remain out of critiquing paper WTO framework for conducting international trade that has been in existence for about six decades and accounts for over 97 per revisor, cent of world trade. It may even be viewed as suspicious by others. The major function of the WTO is to ensure the flow of international trade as smoothly, predictably, and freely as possible. This is research a multilateral trade organization aimed at evolving a liberalized trade regime under a rule-based system. The basic functions of WTO are: i. To facilitate the implementation, administration, and operation of trade agreements. ii. Essay. To provide a forum for alcohol effects essays further negotiations among member countries on matters covered by the agreements as well as on new issues falling within its mandate. iii.

Settlement of differences and disputes among its member countries. iv. To carry out periodic reviews of the trade policies of its member countries. v. To assist developing countries in trade policy issues, through technical assistance and training programmes. vi.

To cooperate with other international organizations. WTO is a member-driven consensus-based organization. All major decisions in revisor the WTO are made by its members as a whole, either by ministers who meet at least once every two years or by their ambassadors who meet regularly in Geneva. A majority vote is also possible but it has never been used in the WTO and was extremely rare in the WTO’s predecessor, GATT. The WTO’s agreements have been ratified in all members’ parliaments. Unlike other international organizations, such as the World Bank and the IMF, in WTO, the power is not delegated to the board of contemporary problems essay directors or the essay organization’s head.

In view of the complexities involved in of miami multilateral negotiations among 150 member countries with diverse resource capabilities, areas of special interest, and geo-political powers, decision-making through consensus is highly challenging. Developed countries with much greater economic and political strengths often employ pressure tactics over developing and least developed countries in building up a consensus. This has led to revisor considerable networking among the member countries and evolving of several country groups as shown in Exhibit 5.2. When WTO rules impose disciplines on countries’ policies, it is the outcome of negotiations among WTO members. The rules are enforced by the members themselves under agreed procedures that they negotiated, including the possibility of lament of icarus trade sanctions.

The sanctions too are imposed by essay revisor member countries, and authorized by the membership as a whole. Essay # 5. Organizational Structure of the WTO: The organizational structure of WTO as summarized in Fig. 5.1, consists of the Ministerial Conference, General Council, council for of icarus essay each broad area, and subsidiary bodies. First level – The Ministerial Conference:

The Ministerial Conference is the revisor topmost decision-making body of the WTO, which has to meet at least once every two years. Day-to-day work in between the Ministerial Conferences is handled by the following three bodies: i. The General Council. ii. The Dispute Settlement Body. iii.

The Trade Policy Review Body. In fact, all these three bodies consist of all WTO members and report to the Ministerial Conference, although they meet under different terms of reference. Third level – Councils for each broad area of trade : There are three more councils, each handling a different broad area of research paper trade, reporting to the General Council. i. The Council for Trade in Goods (Goods Council) ii. The Council for Trade in Services (Services Council) iii.

The Council for Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS Council) Each of these councils consists of all WTO members and essay revisor, is responsible for the working of the of miami WTO agreements dealing with their respective areas of trade. Revisor. These three also have subsidiary bodies. Six other bodies, called committees, also report to affluenza essays the General Council, since their scope is smaller. They cover issues, such as trade and development, the environment, regional trading arrangements, and administrative issues. Essay. The Singapore Ministerial Conference in December 1996 decided to create new working groups to affluenza look at investment and competition policy, transparency in government procurement, and trade facilitation. Each of the higher councils has subsidiary bodies that consist of all member countries. It has 11 committees dealing with specific subjects, such as agriculture, market access, subsidies, anti-dumping measures, etc. The subsidiary bodies of the essay revisor Services Council deal with financial services, domestic services, GATS rules, and specific commitments.

Dispute settlement body: It has two subsidiaries, i.e., the dispute settlement ‘panels’ of experts appointed to cover for marketing position adjudicate on essay, unresolved disputes, and the Appellate Body that deals with appeals at the General Council level. Formally all of these councils and affluenza, committees consist of the full membership of the WTO. But that does not mean they are the revisor same, or that the distinctions are purely bureaucratic. In practice, the critiquing a scientific research people participating in the various councils and committees are different because different levels of seniority and different areas of expertise are needed. Heads of missions in essay Geneva (usually ambassadors) normally represent their countries at the General Council level. Some of the effects essays committees can be highly specialized and sometimes governments send expert officials from their countries to participate in these meetings. Even at the level of the Goods, Services, and TRIPS councils, many delegations assign different officials to cover different meetings. All WTO members may participate in all councils, etc., except the Appellate Body, dispute settlement panels, textile monitoring body, and plurilateral committees. The WTO has a permanent Secretariat based in Geneva, with a staff of around 560 and is headed by the Director-General.

It does not have branch offices outside Geneva. Since decisions are taken by the members themselves, the Secretariat does not have the decision-making role those other international bureaucracies are given. The Secretariat’s main duties are to extend technical support for the various councils and committees and the Ministerial Conferences, to provide technical assistance for developing countries, to analyse world trade, and to explain WTO affairs to the public and media. The Secretariat also provides some forms of legal assistance in the dispute settlement process and advises governments wishing to become members of the essay WTO. Essay # 6. Principles of the Multilateral Trading System under the WTO: For an international business manager, it is difficult to go through the whole of the university of miami WTO agreements which are lengthy and complex being legal texts covering a wide range of activities. The agreements deal with a wide range of subjects related to international trade, such as agriculture, textiles and clothing, banking, telecommuni­cations, government purchases, industrial standards and product safety, food sanitation regulations, and intellectual property. However, a manager dealing in international markets needs to have an understanding of the revisor basic principles of WTO which form the foundation of the multilateral trading system. These principles are discussed below: Under the WTO principles, a country cannot discriminate between its trading partners and products and services of letter for marketing its own and foreign origin. Most-favoured nation treatment:

Under WTO agreements, countries cannot normally discriminate between their trading partners. In case a country grants someone a special favour (such as a lower rate of customs for one of their products), then it has to do the essay same for all other WTO members. Critiquing A Scientific. The principle is known as Most-favoured nation (MFN) treatment. This clause is so important that it is the revisor first article of the critiquing a scientific paper General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT), which governs trade in goods. MFN is also a priority in the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS, Article 2) and revisor, the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS, Article 4), although in each agreement, the of miami prompts principle is handled slightly differently. Together, these three agreements cover all three main areas of trade handled by the WTO. Some exceptions to the MFN principle are allowed as under: i. Countries can set up a free trade agreement that applies only to goods traded within the group—discriminating against goods from outside. ii.

Countries can provide developing countries special access to their markets. iii. Essay. A country can raise barriers against products that are considered to be traded unfairly from specific countries. iv. In services, countries are allowed, in limited circumstances, to discriminate. But the agreements only permit these exceptions under strict conditions. In general, MFN means that every time a country lowers a trade barrier or opens up a market, it has to letter with no experience do so for the same goods or services from all its trading partners—whether rich or poor, weak or strong. The WTO agreements stipulate that imported and essay, locally- produced goods should be treated equally—at least after the foreign goods have entered the market. The same should apply to university of miami college essay foreign and domestic services, and to foreign and local trademarks, copyrights and patents.

This principle of ‘national treatment’ (giving others the same treatment as one’s own nationals) is also found in all the three main WTO agreements, i.e., Article 3 of GATT, Article 17 of GATS, and Article 3 of TRIPS. However, the revisor principle is lament handled slightly differently in each of these agreements. National treatment only applies once a product, service, or an item of intellectual property has entered the market. Therefore, charging customs duty on an import is not a violation of national treatment even if locally-produced products are not charged an equivalent tax. (ii) Gradual Move Towards freer Markets Through Negotiations: Lowering trade barriers is one of the most obvious means of encouraging international trade.

Such barrier includes customs duties (or tariffs) and measures, such as import bans or quotas that restrict quantities selectively. Since GATT’s creation in 1947-48, there have been eight rounds of trade negotiations. At first these focused on revisor, lowering tariffs (customs duties) on imported goods. As a result of the negotiations, by the mid- 1990s industrial countries’ tariff rates on industrial goods had fallen steadily to less than 4 per cent. But by the 1980s, the negotiations had expanded to cover non-tariff barriers on of indian society essay, goods, and to essay new areas, such as services and intellectual property. The WTO agreements allow countries to introduce changes gradually through ‘progressive liberalization’. Developing countries are usually given longer period to fulfill their obligations. (iii) Increased Predictability of International Business Environment : Sometimes, promising not to raise a trade barrier can be as important as lowering one, because the promise gives businesses a clearer view of their future market opportunities. With stability and predictability, investment is encouraged, jobs are created, and consumers can fully enjoy the benefits of competition—choice and affluenza, lower prices. The multilateral trading system is an attempt by revisor governments to make the business environment stable and predictable.

One of the achievements of the Uruguay Round of affluenza essays multilateral trade talks was to increase the amount of trade under binding commitments. In the WTO, when countries agree to open their markets for goods or services, they ‘bind’ their commitments. For goods, these bindings amount to ceiling on essay, customs tariff rates. A country can change its bindings, but only after negotiating with its trading partners, which could mean compensating them for college essay loss of trade. Essay. In agriculture, 100 per university of miami college essay prompts, cent of products now have bound tariffs.

The result of this is a substantially higher degree of market security for traders and investors. The trading system under the WTO attempts to improve predictability and stability in other ways as well. One way is to discourage the use of quotas and other measures used to set limits on quantities of imports as administering quotas can lead to more red-tape and accusations of unfair play. Another is to make countries’ trade rules as clear and public (transparent) as possible. Many WTO agreements require governments to disclose their policies and practices publicly within the country or by notifying the WTO. Essay Revisor. The regular surveillance of national trade policies through the Trade Policy Review Mechanism provides a further means of encouraging transparency both domestically and at the multilateral level. The WTO is sometimes described as a ‘free trade’ institution, but that is not entirely accurate. The system does allow tariffs and, in contemporary problems of indian limited circumstances, other forms of protection.

More accurately, it is a system of rules dedicated to open, fair, and undistorted competition. The rules on non-discrimination—MFN and national treatment—are designed to secure fair conditions of trade. The WTO has also set rules on dumping and subsidies which adversely affect fair trade. The issues are complex, and the rules try to establish what is fair or unfair, and how governments can respond, in particular by essay revisor charging additional import duties calculated to compensate for damage caused by unfair trade. Many of the other WTO agreements aim to support fair competition, such as in agriculture, intellectual property, and critiquing paper, services. The agreement on government procurement (a ‘plurilateral’ agreement because it is signed by only a few WTO members) extends competition rules to purchases by thousands of government entities in many countries. Essay # 7. Deadlock in WTO Negotiations: Despite intensive negotiations, deadlines were missed and revisor, negotiations across all areas of the Doha work programme were suspended mainly due to lack of convergence on major issues in agriculture and effects, NAMA in July 2006. Agriculture remains the most contentious issue in the recent Ministerial Conferences, widening the essay developed- developing country divide. Major developed countries continue to give high amount of subsidies to their farmers.

Interestingly, developed countries have fulfilled their obligation of reduction in reducible subsidy in technical terms despite increasing the absolute amount of subsidy. Besides, the EU and the US continue to essays give export subsidies as well. Ironically, developed countries are pressurizing developing countries to reduce their tariffs substantially. Revisor. This poses a threat to the domestic farming sector of developing countries, which has got serious socio-economic and political implications. This makes negotiations in agriculture extremely complex.

Developed countries, on the other hand, are keen on market access for their industrial products. The issues leading to the deadlock of the Doha negotiations are shown in essays Fig. 5.4. In order to essay revisor reach a settlement, the complexity of issues between the key players had to be addressed and a compromise reached. The US was looking for improved market access, with an average tariffs cut by around 66 per cent, while the G20 group of of miami college prompts larger developed countries led by revisor India and Brazil were looking for a cut of around 54 per cent. The EU had offered a 46 per cent average tariff cut. Affluenza Essays. The G20 countries were looking for reduction in the US farm subsidies, greater than the cap offered by the US of around US$22.5 billion, as well as improved market access through lower tariffs. The EU was looking for revisor improved market access to larger developing country markets for industrial products with a maximum tariff of alcohol essays about 15 per cent, besides improved access to services trade. Any breakthrough in the negotiation process required further reduction of agricultural subsidies by essay the US, greater reduction in tariffs on agricultural goods by the European Union, and greater market access offered by larger developing countries such as India and Brazil to the industrial goods of other countries. Essay # 8. Ministerial Conferences under World Trade Organization (WTO): The highest decision-making body in the WTO is the Ministerial Conference (MC) that has to take place once in two years.

Six ministerial conferences have taken place so far and have generated a lot of debate and lament of icarus essay, controversies across the world, as discussed here: (i) Singapore Ministerial Conference : The first MC took place at Singapore during 9-13 December 1996 and essay, reviewed the university of miami essay prompts operations post-WTO. Essay. Major developed countries brought in proposals to start negotiations in some new areas, such as investment, competition policy, government procurement, trade facilitation, and labour standards. This evoked a lot of controversy. Significant pressure was built up by the developed countries for all members to accept their proposals; this was strongly opposed by developing nations. However, an agreement was finally reached to set up working groups to study the process of the relationship between investment and trade, competition and university college prompts, trade, and transparency in government procurement. These are generally termed as Singapore issues.

The subject of trade facilitation was to revisor be studied in the Council for Trade in Goods. Conclusion of Information Technology Agreement was an important decision made during the Singapore Ministerial Conference based on the proposal brought by developed countries to have an agreement on zero duty on import of information technology goods. The second MC, held at Geneva (Switzerland) during 18-20 May 1998, discussed implementation concerns of developing and least developing countries that led to establishment of a mechanism for affluenza essays evaluation of implementation of individual agreements. The US-sponsored proposals for essay zero duty on electronic commerce were discussed and university essay prompts, an agreement was reached to maintain status-quo on the market access conditions for electronic commerce for 18 months. The agreement on essay, status-quo actually meant that there would be zero duty on e-commerce since no country had been imposing duty on this mode of trade. A declaration on affluenza essays, global electronic commerce was also adopted. Electronic commerce was defined as the mode of commerce in which all operations of essay revisor trade would be conducted through the electronic medium; these operations include placing the order, supplying the product, and making the contemporary problems of indian society essay payment. They also include sale and transfer of goods through electronic medium, such as music and cinematographic products, architectural and machine drawings and designs, etc.

However, the sale in which goods are physically transferred to the buyer would not be considered e-commerce. (iii) Seattle Ministerial Conference : The third MC, held in Seattle (US) from 30 November to 3 December 1999, witnessed dramatic changes in negotiations as the developing countries made intense preparations for the conference unlike in the previous MCs wherein issues brought in by the developed countries were chiefly discussed. In Seattle too developed countries tried to push forward new issues, such as investment, competition policy, government procurement, trade facilitation, and labour standards. However, developing countries insisted upon priority attention to essay revisor their proposals as these were related to the working of the current agreement, before any new issue could be considered. No agreement on the issues could be arrived at, leading to a total collapse of the essays MC with a lot of confusion and without any decision. The fourth MC held during 9-14 November 2001, at Doha in Qatar further built up the revisor divide between the university of miami college essay prompts developed and the developing countries in the WTO.

On the one hand, developed countries were keen on formally pushing forward a new round of multilateral trade negotiations, which would include the issues of investment, competition policy, transparency in government procurement, and trade facilitation. On the other hand, there was stiff resistance from developing countries to initiating a new round as they felt that they were still in the process of revisor comprehending the contemporary essay implications of the last round, i.e., the Uruguay Round, of revisor multilateral trade negotiations. Finally a comprehensive work programme was adopted at the end of problems society Doha MC. Revisor. Although formally it was not called a new round of negotiations, the work programme had all the a scientific paper attributes of a fresh round of multilateral trade negotiations. Members decided to work out modalities for negotiations on revisor, the Singapore issues and then start negotiations on the basis of the modality to be agreed by explicit consensus. It was also agreed upon to make Special and Differential (SD) treatment for developing countries more precise, effective, and operational. The main commitments of the affluenza essays Doha Declaration were: i. To continue the commitment for essay revisor establishing a fair and market-oriented trading system through fundamental reform of contemporary problems society support and protection of agricultural markets, specifically through.

a. Revisor. Substantial improvements in market access. b. Society Essay. Reductions of all forms of export subsidies, with a view of phasing them out. c. Essay Revisor. Substantial reductions in trade distorting domestic support. ii. To give developing countries Special and Differential Treatment in negotiations to enable them effectively to problems society take into account their development needs. iii. To ensure negotiations on trade in services aimed at essay revisor, promoting the economic growth of all trading partners and the development of developing and society essay, least developed countries. iv.

To reduce or eliminate tariffs and revisor, non-tariff barriers in non-agricultural markets, in particular on products of export interest to developing countries. v. Doha Development Agenda (DDA) is a ‘single undertaking’ that means nothing is agreed until everything is agreed. The fifth MC was held in Cancun (Mexico) during 10-14 September 2003 under heightened strain between the major developed and developing countries. Developing countries believed that heavy subsidies on production and exports of agriculture in developed countries had been grievously harming their agriculture which is means of livelihood of critiquing research their major population unlike in developed countries. There was hardly any significant action perceived on the part of the developed countries in the areas of implementation of issues and Special and Differential Treatment. On the other hand, developed countries insisted upon starting the negotiations on the Singapore issues. Under this atmosphere of complete apprehension, anger, and mistrust, no agreement could be reached and essay, the MC terminated without any comprehensive declaration. (vi) The Hong Kong Ministerial Conference : The sixth MC took place in Hong Kong during 13-18 December 2005. It called for conclusions in 2006 of negotiations launched at Doha in 2001 and establishment of targets and cover letter position with, time frames in specific areas.

The key outcomes of the Hong Kong Ministerial Conference included: i. Amendment to TRIPS agreement reaffirmed to address public health concerns of developing countries. ii. Duty free, quota free market access for all LDC products by all developed countries. iii. Resolved complete Doha work programme and finalized negotiations in 2006. iv. Elimination of export subsidies in cotton by developed countries in 2006; reduction of trade distorting domestic subsidies more ambitiously and over a shorter period. v. Elimination of export subsidies in agriculture by 2013 with substantial part in the first half of the essay implementation period. Developing countries, such as India will continue to have right to affluenza essays provide marketing and transport subsidies on essay, agricultural exports for five years after the end date for elimination of all forms of export subsidies. vi.

The agreement that the three heaviest subsidizers, i.e., the European Union, the letter with US, and Japan, were to essay revisor attract the highest cut in their trade distortion domestic support. Developing countries like India with no Aggregate Measurement of Support (AMS) will be exempt from any cut on de minimus (entitlement to provide subsidies annually on product-specific as well as non-product specific basis each up to 10 per alcohol essays, cent of the agricultural production value) as well as on overall levels of domestic trade distortion support (consists of the AMS, the Blue Box, and de minimus). vii. Establishment of modalities in agriculture and essay revisor, Non-Agriculture Market Access (NAMA). viii. The agreement that developing countries were to have flexibility to self-designate appropriate number of tariff lines as special products. In order to address situations of surge in imports and research paper, fall in international prices, both import quantity and price triggers have been agreed under the Special Safeguard Mechanism for developing countries. ix.

The agreement that in NAMA and Special and Differential Treatment (SDT), elements such as flexibility and less-than-fall reciprocity in reduction commit­ments for developing countries reassured. x. No sub-categorization of developing countries when addressing concerns of revisor small, vulnerable economies. Subsequently, at the General Council meeting held at Geneva on 31 July 2006, an agreement was reached on the framework in order to conduct the negotiations. Preliminary agreements were reached on cover letter, broad approaches, especially in the areas of agriculture and industrial tariffs. It was decided to drop the three Singapore issues on investment, competition policy, and government procurement whereas negotiations on trade facilitation were to follow. Essay # 9. Essay Revisor. GATT/WTO System and Developing Countries: Over the cover position with years, the divide between the developed and developing countries in revisor the WTO has widened, leading to deadlocks in the process of multilateral negotiations. It has also triggered widespread demonstrations (Fig.

5.5) across the world due to alcohol effects essays conflicting interests of revisor member countries. Although developing countries form a much bigger group numerically under the WTO, decision making is significantly influenced by the developed countries. The major issues of concern from the perspective of developing countries are summarized here: i. The basic objective of the WTO framework is to liberalize trade in goods and services and protection of intellectual property. Problems Of Indian Society Essay. Countries with supply capacity directly benefit from expansion of exports whereas countries with intellectual property benefit from monopoly privileges, including high financial returns to owners of IPRs. As most developing countries neither have good supply base for goods and revisor, services nor much of IPRs, their direct gains from the WTO system is much lower compared to developed countries. ii. Contemporary Problems Society. Reciprocity is the basis for liberalization under the WTO system. Countries get more if they are able to give more; conversely, they also get less if they give less.

Since member countries have vastly diverse levels of development, there is an in-built bias in essay the system for increasing disparity among countries. Although provisions such as differential and more favourable treatment have been incorporated in the WTO framework, these have several limitations and have hardly worked satisfactorily. iii. Retaliation is the ultimate weapon for enforcement of rights of member countries. Since developing countries are weak partners and effects, retaliation by them against any major developed country has both economic and political costs, they are at a considerably disadvantageous position in essay their capacity to enforce rights and obligations. iv. Of Miami College Essay. The basic principles of the multilateral framework, such as national treatment, i.e., non-discrimination between imported and essay, domestic goods, works against the process of development by discouraging domestic production by developing countries.

v. Developed countries significantly influence the decision-making process as they possess enormous resources to make elaborate preparations for the negotiating process. As their views are put forth effectively and strongly, the issues of their interest take centre stage leading to frustration among developing countries. vi Substantial negotiations are carried out in small groups where developing countries are not present. Countries who have not participated are expected to agree when the results are brought forth in critiquing research larger groups. It is difficult to stop decision-making at essay, this stage as any such move by developing countries would mark them as obstructionists and have political repercussions. vii. Developed countries often take advantage of a scientific research escape routes and loopholes in the agreements. For instance, the Agreement on essay revisor, Textiles was back-loaded and left the choice of products to the importing countries. As developed countries were importers and had been imposing restraints, they chose only such products for liberalization that were not under import restraints without significantly liberalizing their textile imports until the end of alcohol effects essays 2004 when the agreement was automatically abolished.

Similarly developed countries could fulfill their obligation of reduction of subsidies in agriculture despite actually increasing considerably the absolute quantum of subsidy. viii. Developing countries view the WTO as an institutional framework to extract concessions from them, obstructing their goals of revisor development and contemporary of indian, self-reliance. Essay Revisor. Despite vast differences among the interests of university of miami prompts member countries, the WTO remains the only international organization that provides a multilateral framework for international trade. Besides trade in goods, it covers a number of essay issues related to international trade, such as services, intellectual property rights, anti-dumping, safeguards, non-tariff barriers, dispute settlement, etc., making its approach highly comprehensive.

Welcome to EconomicsDiscussion.net! Our mission is to provide an online platform to help students to discuss anything and everything about Economics. This website includes study notes, research papers, essays, articles and other allied information submitted by visitors like YOU. Before publishing your Articles on of miami college essay prompts, this site, please read the following pages:

Write My Paper For Me -
Narrative Essay Revision and Editing Checklist - ThoughtCo

culture and mythology/Joseph Campbell's Monomyth and its Applications term paper 3242. Joseph Campbell's Monomyth and its Applications. It has always been the prime function of mythology and rite to supply the symbols that carry the human spirit forward. This quote from Joseph Campbell's book The Hero with a Thousand Faces exemplifies the idea that myths are our way of expressing universal truths common to essay, every member of the human race. Not only do they contain startlingly similar symbols from one culture to the next, but they are all contained within a basic, magic ring which Campbell calls the university of miami monomyth.

Every myth in every culture abides by the structure of the monomyth; the structure is comparable to a skeleton upon which every human story is fleshed out. Joseph Campbell, in The Hero with a Thousand Faces, has identified the basic structure of human mythology and how it relates to human experience; the examples of Star Wars, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, and various Japanese myths will be used to show that this theory is universally applicable to essay revisor, every culture and time period in human history. The contemporary tale of Star Wars is position with, a modern myth, encompassing many elements of classical myth; it also follows Campbell's outline of the Hero's Journey almost step-by-step in revisor, a very traditional pattern, beginning with the call to essays, adventure and essay revisor, ending with the restoration of the galaxy. Its creator, George Lucas, actually took many of Joseph Campbell's ideas into account when writing the story; in fact, there is a picture of Luke Skywalker, Star Wars' protagonist, on the cover of The Hero with a Thousand Faces. Some have used this connection to explain the unbelievable success of essay Star Wars.

Christopher Vogler, a story analyst for major movie studios and the author of a book called The Writer's Journey: Mythic Structure for Storytellers Screenwriters, contends that the reason movies such as Star Wars were so popular, almost bordering on religious experience, was because they reflected the universally satisfying patterns Campbell found in myths. The entire pattern of the Monomyth appears in both the first Star Wars movie and in the trilogy as a whole; however, the events are more clearly demarcated in essay, the first movie alone. The call to adventure occurs when Ben Kenobi saves Luke from the affluenza sandpeople, and revisor, Luke sees the message from Princess Leia. According to Campbell, the of miami college essay prompts herald or announcer of the adventureA?a‚¬A¦is often dark, loathly, or terrifying, judged evil by the world; although Leia herself is far from loathly or terrifying, the Rebel Alliance which she represents is a force which opposes the galactic norm of the Empire. Luke refuses this call and returns to his home; Campbell states that the refusal is essentially a refusal to give up what one takes to essay, be one's own interest, and here, Luke is interested more in attaining his own life goal of becoming a starfighter pilot than of undertaking what he sees to be a doomed journey with a crazy old man.

However, when get gets there, he finds that his aunt and uncle have been murdered: he cannot return to his normal life, but must follow the alcohol effects essays hero's path. This follows Campbell's assertion that one is bound in by the walls of childhood; the father and mother stand as threshold guardiansA?a‚¬A¦ and as Luke's surrogate parents, Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru fill this spot. They are the guardians to this stage of the journey, and through their death, Luke is essay revisor, able to move on to the next stage, the obtaining of supernatural aid. Luke gets this supernatural aid component from Ben Kenobi, who fits the bill of a little old crone or an old man and uses the Force, which is a feat akin to magic and the amulet against theA?a‚¬A¦forces that [Luke] is about to pass; Ben is not only a mystic, but acts as a mentor to for marketing no experience, Luke, and essay revisor, represents the benign, protecting power of destiny. Affluenza Essays? Ben assists him in essay revisor, the crossing of the first threshold, which takes place at Mos Eisley, where Luke and Ben meet Han and Chewie.

The threshold separates the limits of the hero's present sphere, or life horizon, which is Tatooine, from the darkness, the unknown, and letter no experience, danger, which is represented here by the vast, dangerous expanse of essay revisor space. Notable imagery here is the marked contrast between the bright, twin-sunned desert world and the perpetual, all-pervasive darkness of affluenza space. The threshold guardian, who makes a personal appearance only in the new, remastered version of the essay 1977 classic, is none other than Jabba the Hutt. This dangerous presence appears just beyond the protected zone of the village boundary, although in of icarus essay, this case, it is by appearing in the village of Mos Eisley, a dangerous place in itself, that Jabba asserts his danger. Once Luke and company have flouted Jabba and blasted off through the threshold, they are ready to enter the belly of the whale, represented by the Death Star. Essay? Instead of conquering or conciliating the alcohol effects power of the threshold, the revisor hero is swallowed, in this case, pulled by tractor beam, into the unknown and would appear to critiquing research paper, have died, according to Campbell; the passage into the Death Star certainly fits with this symbolic death, from which rebirth is possible. Here Luke passes through a dream landscape of curiously fluid, ambiguous forms, characterized greatly by the anonymity and cold sinisterness of the stormtroopers. The series of trials, the multitude of preliminary victories and unretainable ecstasies, includes the fight with the essay stormtroopers over Princess Leia in the cell block (a preliminary victory) and the encounter with the monster in the trash-masher (Leia's safety is an unretainable ecstasy because as soon as Luke finds her, they are confronted by this creature.) Next, or, rather, during all this is lament of icarus essay, going on, the meeting with the goddess takes place, the goddess (and only female in essay revisor, the film) being Leia.

Leia, who holds the Death Star plans, represents the goddess-like power and also the ability for Luke to cover for marketing position with, achieve these same powers by saving her; although Luke, being Leia's brother, cannot by today's society's standards take part in a mystical marriage, he does achieve friendship (and a small, chaste kiss) with the woman. Luke and company emerge from the Death Star, and in the process of doing so are symbolically reborn, having escaped death. Essay? They carry with them the ultimate boon, the prize, in a scientific, the form of essay revisor both Leia and the plans to the Death Star which will allow the Rebels to destroy it. These things represent the elixir for the restoration of society, at least, a society following the common ideal of freedom as opposed to oppression. The fact that Leia is Luke's twin sister represents here the restoration of the balance between his male and female side. Contemporary Problems Of Indian? This, along with the obtaining of the essay plans (representative of the power to destroy the Death Star) and the realization that now that Ben Kenobi can no longer wield the Force and so Luke must take over that role as well, contributes to Luke's apotheosis. Of course, the dark forces have not suddenly allied themselves with Luke, and so give lively pursuit when he tries to make the return journey.

It is lament of icarus essay, only by sacrificing the life of Ben Kenobi, and by blasting their way out of the Death Star with TIE fighters at their afterburners that Luke, Han and Chewbacca can return with the prize to the forest moon of Yavin. However, the return is not complete until Luke has destroyed the revisor threat, the Death Star: although it is Luke who returns to the Death Star to destroy it, the planet-killing weapon of the alcohol Death Star is the guardian of the return threshold, as the revisor boon of cover letter for marketing freedom cannot be bestowed upon the galaxy until this final threshold is essay, crossed and the danger is completely averted. Of Miami College Prompts? It is during this episode where we see Luke's transformation from simple farm-boy into godlike being: he gains the power of the Force, the mystical power. By using his newfound ability he becomes master of the two worlds, able to essay revisor, pass back and forth between the mystical and mundane and to call upon the power of the Force at will, and only now is he able to re-emerge from the kingdom of dread and bestow the boon of freedom upon civilization. While Star Wars is a modern incarnation of the monomyth, the ideas contained within Campbell's book permeate, indeed, constitute, the of indian society essay stories of every ancient culture in human history, from the Classical stories of the Greeks and Romans to Native American creation myths to the tales of the ancient Japanese. The monomyth idea applies to any story, for in any story, the hero has a goal, and must face obstacles in obtaining that goal. Campbell also tells us that there are certain symbols in mythology that are common to many cultures, and to many myths. The myth of the eight-headed serpent is an example of the revisor use of the snake to represent evil, a symbol echoed in the Judeo-Christian religious mythology we call the Bible. The naga legend of critiquing research paper India, of half-human, half-snakes, and essay, the mae myth of the Melanesians, in which shape-shifting snakes take the forms of women and affluenza essays, trick young fishermen, are examples of the image of the snake as trickster. The Japanese myth, however, has a twist in that the hero of the story outwits the snake. This particular hero's journey is rather uncomplicated but unconventional; it skips a few steps, and combines some, adhering to the very basic structure of the monomyth but jumbling the sequence a bit.

The call to adventure consists of a summons from his king; in this case, the herald of the call is not loathly or terrifying but is nevertheless a great power and commands obedience. The hero's mission is to slay an revisor eight-headed serpent, which has been terrorizing the people of the kingdom, and alcohol, restore the boon of essay freedom to the people as in Star Wars. Problems Of Indian Society Essay? The multiple heads of the creature imply some sort of trickery, just as to essay, call a person two-faced implies deviousness. Essays? The snake is both the guardian to the threshold of the essay revisor sacred-marriage stage and the trial that the hero must face in order to obtain the boon. To overcome the guardian, the hero sets out sake for the beast on its annual killing visit to the kingdom, which the snake drinks, thereby becoming drunk and vulnerable enough for the hero to be able to cut off all its heads, killing it. The boon, freedom for the kingdom from effects fear of the snake, is achieved; the hero's ascent to godliness is that by marrying the revisor princess, as he was promised if he killed the monster, he would become a prince. The marriage to effects, the princess also incorporates the idea of the mystical marriage of the triumphant hero-soul with the Queen Goddess of the World, or, in this case, the princess of the kingdom who affords the hero similar powers. The marriage also represents a spiritual awakening and a reunification with his feminine side; a completion, if you will. The hero's apotheosis is now complete, as is his journey, as he has restored freedom to essay, the kingdom. Not every myth, however, encompasses every part, or even most parts, of the hero's journey; some focus on one particular part in order to make one particular point.

The myth of Izanaki and Izanami is one such myth, reminiscent of the Greek story of Orpheus and Eurydice. Izanaki's love for his sister-wife Izanami is so great that he travels to the underworld in order to be reunited with her. Like Persephone, Izanami is somewhat trapped in the underworld because she has eaten of its sustenance; however, like Eurydice, she has the chance to return to the world of the living if Izanaki does not look at contemporary problems essay her. However, Izanaki does, and sees her rotting corpse. This scares him, and he runs from her, eventually placing a rock which it would take a thousand men to lift between them. Essay Revisor? The rock represents the protecting veil which we all have held, ever since, between our eyes and the grave.

Izanami's descent into the underworld perhaps represents a fall from spiritual grace, and of miami, her brother-husband's attempted rescue of her symbolizes an revisor attempt to save her from university of miami essay her fate. The aspect of the monomyth shown here is that of the magic flight on the return journey; when Izanaki sees the true form of essay Izanami, which is that of a permanently corrupted corpse, he attempts to flee and save his own spiritual being from the same fate. Opposing forces pursue him, and he must erect the barrier between life and death, between spiritual well-being and spiritual decay, in order to save himself. In a way he has failed, because he did not succeed in university of miami, his quest to save Izanami; however, he has also succeeded, because he has placed a barrier between the overworld and the spiritual corruption of the underworld. Stories don't have to be actual religious myths in order to adhere to revisor, the monomyth; in fact, every story ever told, provided it has a plot, is a retelling of at a scientific paper least some part of the monomyth, either literally or symbolically. The story of essay revisor Sir Gawain and the Green Knight is not a complete hero's journey, as it is not the last of effects Gawain's adventures.

Rather, it is the revisor beginning and the middle of alcohol effects a journey, beginning with the call to adventure. The herald of the call in this case, the revisor Green Knight, is a beast; his green color must also be noted, as the dark forest is a typical circumstance of the call, and may be symbolized by the green, and by the long-legged, large-limbed appearance of the Knight. His less-than-gentlemanly entrance is the literary equivalent of the spontaneous appearance of the figure of the herald in the psyche that is ripe for transformation. By taking the Green Knight's challenge and affluenza essays, striking him the blow, Gawain heeds the call to adventure. The adventure is revisor, literally to find the Green Knight and to take back the same killing blow; one could say that the effects essays symbolic adventure in this case is the journey from fear of mortality to courage, the journey from faithlessness to essay, faith, from faltering spirituality to full. Once Gawain knows what is in store for him - a killing blow to the neck - he does not turn away, but rather faces his duty with growing courage, although he is sad when he speaks with Arthur about what he must do. It is when Gawain reaches the dwelling of the Green Knight that he faces the threshold guardian, in the guise of Lady Bertilak, the lady of the house, who attempts to seduce Gawain and cause him to cover letter for marketing position with no experience, stray from his righteous path. The image of the guardian as temptress is quite common; Campbell mentions sirens of mysteriously seductive, nostalgic beauty to symbolize fancied dangerous delight to which the hero must not give in.

This would not only be a failure of the journey to righteousness and courage, but would also cause Gawain's death as we find out later. Twice Gawain faces the guardian's poisonous kisses, and twice he spurns them. He refuses to be physically or spiritually defiled by the sin of adultery. However, when the Lady offers Gawain a magic girdle that she promises will save him from death, his survival instinct wins and he does not defer. His journey is not yet finished, for he is not ready for apotheosis until he is truly able to enter the deathlike belly of the whale and experience a rebirth; until he develops faith and conquers his fear of death, rebirth is impossible. Gawain faces the second threshold guardian on the day when Lord Bertilak, who had been sent to King Arthur's court in the guise of the essay Green Knight, is to strike him the lethal blow. Lord Bertilak is not truly a threshold guardian in and of himself but rather is an extension of his wife the guardian, as he merely carries out the consequences of the decisions that Gawain has made regarding the advances and tests of his wife. Twice the axe descends, and twice it does not cut. The third time, however, Bertilak nicks Gawain's neck, as punishment for the untruth of the girdle. Gawain has been tricked, and has not completely achieved the university college essay knightly ideal of perfect courage and revisor, perfect faith; therefore, he has not completed his hero's journey, and will, of course, return in letter position, later installments of the King Arthur story.

Myths and stories are of the utmost importance to us as humans. We tell them and read them to amuse ourselves and to understand ourselves; indeed, each of us is on his or her own hero's journey through life. Revisor? We all receive the call to adventure many times over our lives, sometimes for more important and prominent experiences than others, but always for learning and essays, growth. Personal growth, the growth of the hero, is the essay common theme that ties the monomyth together and cements it: whether a hero succeeds or fails on affluenza essays, his journey, he always learns something, as do we all in our journey through life. Each of us faces the guardians of the thresholds separating one stage of revisor life from the next: they are needed in order to gauge our readiness to effects essays, move on.

If we cannot defeat them, we are not ready to move to the next level of understanding or the next part of essay revisor life. Our lives are filled with trials, each of which both scares us and gives us confidence once we overcome it. We enter the belly of the lament of icarus whale at revisor particularly painful times, such as the breakup of a marriage or the death of a loved one, and emerge a changed, even reborn. Each time we have painful learning experiences, we have obtained the boon of knowledge, and of indian society essay, we bring this back to share with the world in the form of music, literature, any form of communication. Joseph Campbell, in revisor, The Hero with a Thousand Faces, has not only provided us with a blueprint of the stories we tell, but of who we are as humans and why we do the essays things we do. Our writers are all Uni graduates able to revisor, work effectively on any level under time constraints. Well-versed in no experience, most subjects and citation styles, our writers have years of ghostwriting experience doing both academic and professional projects. Every paper is written from scratch based on your instructions and there is no plagiarism of any kind. Plus, we guarantee free unlimited revisions.

You will enjoy direct contact with the writer throughout the entire process and will receive the revisor paper by e-mail/download. The projects are never resold and will remain your unique property for a lifetime. The service is cover letter, totally confidential and all client information is kept private. We guarantee that the paper will adequately meet your guidelines and be done by the deadline, otherwise we will give you your money back, if we fail (terms of service apply).

inserted by FC2 system