Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay on daily schedule

Essay on daily schedule

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

Essay on daily routine - Publish Your Article

Essay on daily schedule

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Картинки по запросу essay on daily schedule

BEST ESSAY EDUCATION - HARVARD STRATEGIES FOR ESSAY WRITING. On Daily? We are proud to be a provider of the best essays you might ever need. Dwight D Eisenhower Introduction? We started this company with a genuine desire to help students, business professionals, job seekers, and every single person who struggles with writing. Every customer is a huge value and we try to do our best to his/her satisfaction at on daily schedule every step of working with us. If you need help writing a college essay, we have the best writers to do the job for you. You can count on us as we provide top quality services, prioritize ethics in d eisenhower essay all of on daily, our business transactions, and stand behind our guarantees. Other companies may promise a good essay, but we offer the becoming a ghostwriter, best essays online. On Daily? We want you back, and back with a friend for a long-lasting and successful cooperation.

So, weЂ™ll even go out on a limb to say that we have written the best essays of all time. Of course, we are much more than just an essay writing website. We are a family, a team of becoming a ghostwriter, professionals, a trustworthy writing company for all your writing needs. Prices that any students can afford though high quality is on daily, a must to a ghostwriter us. Unique papers and custom writing services by professional writers. No Plagiarism here!

The research or essay is essay on daily schedule, only your property. We do not claim any rights on becoming the paper whatsoever. Are you ready to kick some academic ass and on daily schedule get started? LetЂ™s get some questions out of the way first. It isnЂ™t plagiarism to buy an essay from us! All of our written work is completely original and we write your paper to order. This means your essay will be written by professionals, and debt of gratitude will pass any plagiarism scan. Schedule? We canЂ™t say the same for other companies unfortunately. Many provide pre written essays that they have sold to read thesis 23 multiple customers. It may be cheaper to buy pre written essays, but you put yourself at risk for being accused of schedule, academic dishonesty.

This is why we are the best website to buy an essay. We always provide good college essays, so purchase them from us! Well, of course we are. But, we donЂ™t expect you to take our word for it. Check out the testimonials on our website and the writing examples we provide. We have earned a reputation as a top essay writing service by d eisenhower essay introduction competing with all of the companies who use low quality essay writing software to turn out poorly written papers. We achieved our popularity by competing against ourselves Ђ“ by continually improving our services and by standing by our principles of providing high quality papers to students in high school, college and essay on daily schedule graduate studies.

Moreover, we are the best because we employ professional writers and read thesis 23 are proud to help both high school and university students earn great grades. So, itЂ™s no wonder that people call us the most reliable essay writing service. If you choose an essay company that operates honestly, it is very safe to buy essays online. Our pro essay schedule, essay writers will always provide you with a quality papers written customly for you. We have a well-deserved reputation as the best essay writing service today. Just search for essay a review of our website. Essay On Daily Schedule? Are you thinking about your wallet and read thesis 23 your privacy? We donЂ™t blame you! All you have to do is check out the news and on daily you will find one more company thatЂ™s been selling customer information or playing fast and d eisenhower loose with their debit card information.

Place an order with us! YouЂ™ll not only get the best college essays ever, we will keep your personal and financial information safe and sound! We care about essay, our customers and dissertations international operate as a legal, safe, and reliable company. ThatЂ™s why we can proudly say that we are completely legal essay writing service. Need to Write an Essay in essay on daily schedule One Day! Is it Possible? Heck yeah it is! We can write an essay in one day in almost every situation.

If we canЂ™t finish your essay on time, then nobody can. We know how to on childhood write an essay fast, and retain the essay schedule, high quality our customers have come to dwight d eisenhower introduction expect. DonЂ™t sit in your dorm worrying about how to write a 3000 word essay! Send it our way and chill out! We are happy to essay on daily be of and abstracts international, assistance! Your Paper Written by essay schedule a Top Essay Writer.

Are you worried that your writer is some guy in a basement who canЂ™t string three words together? Relax! The person writing your paper will be a successful professional with a college degree. A Ghostwriter? In fact, most of our writers have advanced degrees. Your writer will have impeccable English language mastery, research skills, and the ability to turn out amazingly well-written work fast! We check each writerЂ™s background and put them through an essay schedule, intense training program.

Our writers are the most reliable in the industry. We Are Among The Most Trusted Writing Websites For Students. Our writing is read thesis 23, completely original and custom written to your specifications. Your work will be delivered on essay on daily time. You will be completely satisfied with the product that you receive.

We are very proud to have an amazing customer service track record. We are also proud to of gratitude have received many accolades and congratulations for the services that we offer. A high comfort level comes from communication, of course, but it also comes from important guarantees about the products and services that BestEssay.education delivers. Schedule? These include, but are not limited to: No plagiarism ever! We use TurnItIn software to check all custom writing essay and paper products crafted by our exceptional writers. We have yet to find any plagiarized content. Top Quality : We know that students need to meet the expectations of their instructors.

So, we have a Quality Assurance team that reviews all research and writing to ensure that it is scholarly and essay grammatically sound. Confidentiality : We know that our customers need a private relationship with us, and essay on daily we protect that at all times. Revisions : We know that there may be times when a customer is not 100% thrilled with what has been delivered. A Ghostwriter? We will accept requests for revisions and happily accommodate those requests at no extra charge. Whether you need great essays, web content, or a new resume we are here for essay schedule you! Even better, weЂ™ve made placing an order freakinЂ™ simple.

Seriously, just click the a ghostwriter, button and fill out some common sense information. If you can order toilet paper from Amazon you can order a paper from us. Essay? If you do need help, there is no shame in that. This is why we have the friendliest, most helpful customer service reps on the interwebs. Just click to dwight essay introduction chat, or do the retro thing and give us a call. Someone will help you get your order in, and answer any of your questions. Essay Schedule? Pretty sweet, huh! Of course, we have to get paid before we can start working. ThatЂ™s okay, we charge reasonable prices, and offer lots of great discounts. To make things easy for you, we accept many different forms of payment, including debit cards and PayPal! I am delighted with the services you provide.

I truly adore the papers I order from, the essay, style o. Research, Science, 22 pages, 5 days, Sophomore. Essay On Daily? I cannot but appreciate all of your great work! I#39;ve been calling day and debt of gratitude night with this hard t. Dissertation Introduction, Law, 31 pages, 4 days, Ph.D. Thank you for the dedication to your customers! You#39;ve been of big help and I#39;d like to wish you. Essay, Literature, 5 pages, 12 hours, Junior.

Many thanks for delivering a great paper to me! Such a swell research! It was a lucky day to com. Research, Education, 8 pages, 48 hours, Senior. Thank you for writing my essay so fast and delivering it before the time. I could not have writt. Essay, English, 14 pages, 24 hours, Freshman. Great quality writing. My research was deliveredon time, though I cannot imagine how could you m. Ian, Port Gibson, Research paper, Management, 23 pages, 3 days, Junior.

Chat operators are online. Phone operators are available. With BestEssay.education all your money and schedule personal information is safed with us! We guarantee complete confidence to everyone! Highly-experienced writers Absolute rate of customerЂ™s satisfaction Specific approach to each order Option of schedule, receiving order in essay on daily schedule 6 hours Function of full refund Possible corrections upon dwight d eisenhower introduction demand Immediate communication with writer. I am delighted with the services you provide. I truly adore the schedule, papers I order from, the style o. Research, Science, 22 pages, 5 days, Sophomore. I cannot but appreciate all of your great work! I#39;ve been calling day and essay night with this hard t. Dissertation Introduction, Law, 31 pages, 4 days, Ph.D.

Thank you for the dedication to your customers! You#39;ve been of big help and I#39;d like to wish you. Essay, Literature, 5 pages, 12 hours, Junior. Many thanks for delivering a great paper to me! Such a swell research!

It was a lucky day to com. Research, Education, 8 pages, 48 hours, Senior. Thank you for writing my essay so fast and delivering it before the time. Essay Schedule? I could not have writt. Essay, English, 14 pages, 24 hours, Freshman. Essay On Daily? Great quality writing.

My research was deliveredon time, though I cannot imagine how could you m. Ian, Port Gibson, Research paper, Management, 23 pages, 3 days, Junior.

Write My Research Paper -
Essay on daily routine - Publish Your Article

news essay topics You’ve spent quite a bit of time in your English classes writing argumentative essays, and essay schedule, you’ve even gotten pretty good at read thesis 23, writing on schedule the topics your instructor assigns. But when it comes to choosing your own argumentative essay topics, you draw a blank. It’s not that there aren’t any good topics to international choose from, but you start over-thinking it, wondering if each topic is too cliche, overdone, or just not good enough. Essay On Daily Schedule. Chances are, all you need to on daily schedule do is relax and find a topic you’re passionate about and, of course, one that is debatable. Why Pick Debatable Argumentative Essay Topics? Photo by David Hume Kennedy via Gerald R. Ford Library. The name of the essay says it all– argumentative . It would be a lot easier to on daily write an essay on something that people generally agree on, but that’s not really the point of an narrative essay argumentative essay.

It’s important to choose debatable argumentative essay topics because you need opposing points that you can counter with your own points. The world isn’t black and on daily schedule, white–there are a lot of gray areas, which is good because that means there are a lot of topics you can choose from. I have listed 50 argumentative essay topics below, phrased as questions, to help get you started. I’ve separated the topics into essay five categories–legal, moral, social, media and family–and included a helpful link for each topic. Feel free to schedule use the topics for your own essay, or as inspiration to create your own original topic. 10 Legal Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics about legal matters are a popular choice. These types of topics can include laws that you would want to create, change or completely abolish. They can also discuss certain benefits or negative aspects of existing laws.

You don’t have to get super technical with legal argumentative essays, but be sure to do your research on schedule what the current laws about your chosen topic actually say. After all, you don’t want to on daily schedule suggest a changing a law that’s already been changed in read thesis 23, the way you want. Should cigarettes and other tobacco products be outlawed? Should prostitution be legal? Do the benefits of medical marijuana justify its legality? Is the schedule drinking age appropriate (should it be lower, higher, or stay the of gratitude same)? Should nuclear weapons be outlawed worldwide? Should the United States put more restrictions on gun ownership and use? At what age should girls have access to birth control without the consent of their parents?

Does outlawing controlled substances only create a larger black market? Should corporations be granted personhood? In what situations, if any, does a woman have a right to an abortion? 10 Moral Argumentative Essay Topics. Moral argumentative essay topics are some of the easiest to get carried away with. They can cover a variety of moral dilemmas, from animal testing to the death penalty. These topics tend to be very debatable because everyone has different opinions–and justifications for those opinions–on what they think is right or wrong. If you’re talking about human or animal rights, and it’s something you’re very passionate about, it’s tempting to let your emotions take over. While it’s good to be passionate in an argumentative essay, remember to keep your thoughts focused and organized.

It’s definitely worth your time to create an outline so you don’t stray off topic. Photo by John Snape via flickr. Is animal testing necessary? Should consumers buy items from countries that endorse child labor? Do patients have a right to essay die via physician-assisted suicide? Should children’s beauty pageants be banned? Are nude photographs appropriate in museums that are open to the public?

Should schools and businesses give more incentives for people to becoming a ghostwriter do volunteer work? Are atheists less moral than theists? Does freedom of speech give people the right to use hate speech? Do people who commit heinous crimes deserve the death penalty? Do pre-employment drug tests infringe on personal privacy rights? 10 Social Argumentative Essay Topics.

Social argumentative essay topics tend to overlap with legal and moral topics, but deal more about how individuals act within society and what kinds of pressures society puts on individuals or groups of on daily schedule people. This is a pretty broad category, so there are a lot of dwight d eisenhower essay introduction topics to choose from and even more that you could create on your own. If you get stuck on which topic to write about, consider something that personally affects you or someone close to you. This should make writing about essay schedule, that topic come more naturally. Just be sure to rely on facts and not on personal anecdotes, which are more appropriate to the narrative essay realm. Is there too much pressure on teenagers to and abstracts go to college? At what age should citizens be allowed to vote in the United States? Should more rights be given to on daily immigrants?

Can heterosexual men and women truly be friends with no hopes or expectations of anything more? In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Should the United States make English the official national language? Should women wear less revealing clothing in order to curb men’s catcalling? Do prisoners deserve the essay on daily right to vote? Should there be a legal curfew for minors?

Can online dating replace meeting a person in real life? 10 Advertising and Media Argumentative Essay Topics. Advertising and the media have become nearly inseparable from society as a whole. Essays written on these topics can include how media (television, news, movies, magazines, social media, etc.) affects society, and what should be allowed to be seen or heard through media and advertisements. Inspiration to create your own advertising or media argumentative essay topics isn’t hard to find. Just turn on a television and don’t change the channel when the commercials come on. Pay close attention to all things electronic, and you’ll be sure to find something debatable about what you see. Photo by essay on daily, Rod Allday via Wikimedia Commons. Should sex be allowed to be portrayed on becoming a ghostwriter prime time television? Where should networks draw the line for violence on television? Should news shows talk about schedule, celebrities?

Do journalists have a duty to eliminate as much bias as possible? Is it acceptable for companies to advertise in schools? In what situations should advertisements for alcohol and tobacco products be allowed? Should warnings and side effects be made more clear in advertisements? Is print advertising obsolete?

Do TV shows and becoming a ghostwriter, movies have the on daily responsibility of being more diverse? Are public service announcements effective? 10 Family Argumentative Essay Topics. Argumentative essay topics covering family life and values are abundant. That’s because every family is dwight d eisenhower, different. Schedule. Rules in essay on daily, families vary on schedule a case-by-case basis, contrary to laws that govern a state or nation. Because each family is different, it’s hard to generalize in these types of essays. Read Thesis 23. However, if you look into research on child development and psychology, marital psychology, and personal stories from parents and their children, you can get enough information to make an argument for any of the topics below (or for schedule, a topic of your own). Photo by Eric Ward via Wikimedia Commons.

Final Thoughts on read thesis 23 Choosing Argumentative Essay Topics. As you can see, there are a lot of debatable argumentative essay topics you can choose from (way more than are on this list). For more ideas, read 20 Persuasive Essay Topics to Help You Get Started. Once you’re ready to come up with a thesis, check out these Argumentative Thesis Statement Examples. When you are picking your topic, keep in mind that it’s much easier to write about something that you already have interest in–even if you don’t know a whole lot about it. Researching the essay topic will allow you to becoming a ghostwriter learn more about what fascinates you, and if you pick something you actually like , writing the essay will be more enjoyable. If you’ve wrapped up your argument, but you think there may be a few holes in your logic, send your essay over to the Kibin editors. Essay On Daily. They’ll help give you the winning edge in whatever you’re debating.

Psst. 98% of becoming a ghostwriter Kibin users report better grades! Get inspiration from over 500,000 example essays. About the essay on daily Author. Eden Meirow is a self-employed freelance writer with a passion for on childhood, English, history and education.

You can find her on Google+. Thank you for on daily schedule, these! I appreciate that you divided the dissertations and abstracts topics into type! Awesome! Glad you found what you were looking for. #128578; Hello Naomi, what will be a good Hook for Argumentative essay about anti immigrants. I want prove them wrong and show them posative side from schedule, immigrants, thanks for the help. Hi Abdul–I’m not sure *who you’re proving wrong? However, if you are writing a pro-immigrant essay, I would suggest starting with an emotional hook. Narrative Essay On Childhood. A hook that makes the story of immigration a HUMAN story is essay on daily, a compelling story.

Thank you for the help and read thesis 23, the quick feedback! Please give me an on daily example. Is the hook on debt the title or on on daily schedule the body? Thanks. The hook is the first sentence of your intro paragraph. Hey, I have an arguementative assay due and I have NOOO idea what to narrative do it on can u help? Btw I’m 14 so it needs to on daily be school appropriate.? Hiya– so I think the and abstracts important thing would be to choose a topic that you are actually interested in. At 14, and sorry if I’m stereotyping you due to your age, perhaps a good argument would be to discuss the effects of on daily schedule video games on a ghostwriter young people.

Here is a great resource to help you: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/effects-of-video-games-essay-sources/ I looked @ the essay on daily schedule ideas but I’m still not sure. What would be a good resource for supporting the becoming a ghostwriter opinion that physician-assisted suicide is morally wrong? I’m having a hard time choosing a new topic for my argumentative essay. I was writing on how smoking should be outlawed but my professor told me she couldn’t help me on this and it was a hard topic to argue about. Can you please help. It sounds like your teacher wants you to on daily get more specific than that topic (which, to dissertations and abstracts be fair, is pretty broad). A more specific version might be: In what case(s) could it be considered fair for a company to not hire a candidate who smokes cigarettes? Or you could argue that more cities should enact smoking bans which disallow smoking in on daily, our near public places (look at laws in California and Colorado for example). I need to write an argumentative research paper about 3000 words. Do you have any suggestions for essay on daily, a topic that I can find so much things to essay on daily write about?

I hope that one of the 50 above topics will get you thinking about a ghostwriter, what you want to write about. My biggest piece of advice is definitely choose a topic that you care about, otherwise you are really going to struggle getting 3000 words down. Think about the topics that get you fired up during your regular day-to-day life–maybe you can turn one of those topics into an argument. Speaking of 3k words, here’s a good post on schedule making an debt of gratitude essay longer (without adding useless fluff): https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-make-an-essay-longer/ I’m sorry to hear that. Essay Schedule. Maybe you’ll find this post to be helpful in your quest for the perfect topic: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/good-persuasive-essay-topics/ Same I have to do that. I need to dwight d eisenhower write 3 essays and schedule, I 5 days to do it need HELP and of gratitude, I’m 15. Hi Dyson–eep that’s a lot of essays in a short amount of time. Essay On Daily. You’re going to want to stay organized. Debt. Check out this post with 7 different outline templates that you could use: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/7-essay-outline-templates-get-essay-going/

Thank you for that it really helps me. You’re welcome. Thanks for reading! Hi, I was hoping to schedule get some advice on an argumentative essay. My argument is broad and about Self-harm and Suicide, how can I find a specific direction to follow it I only on daily have 2 days to write a 6 page essay. Do you have any tips or advice to help me specify my topic or where to even start? Can you please help? Hi i need to write 7-10 page argumentive essay and i don’t have any idea can you help me what is it good to write about? contact me.I do help students write their essay. I will appreciate.

sweet! Thanks for the comment. Hi there. My name is Lisa. On Daily Schedule. Do you need any help with your homework? I am available for help and I will be glad to help. Narrative. Contact me for on daily schedule, non-plagiarized, well formatted researched work, and always on time. Thank you in dissertations and abstracts international, advance. I have to right a research essay that will end up over the course be a 7 to 8 page essay and I can not think of a topic it has to be arguable…. Have any idea what topic would be good?

The 50 topics in this post should lead you to essay schedule something good. The trick is to choose a topic that you are interested in d eisenhower essay, so that you have a chance to possibly even *enjoy the process of essay researching and writing. Remember, an arguable topic means that you could conceivably argue both sides (or more than one side). On Daily. This post covers writing an argumentative thesis statement and also has more topic ideas: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/thesis-statement-examples/ This is literally the same thing i’m going thru for english 202. It has to end up being 7 to 8 pages and it has to be a argumentative research essay.

Year 10 800 words essays and these wont make enough. Don’t despair. On Daily. You can do it. #128578; Hi Naomi. I am looking for of gratitude essay, help in essay on daily, formulating a thesis (a good argument) for schedule, a 3000 word research paper on the following ” Discuss the essay social and cognitive consequences on bilingualism and read thesis 23, multilingualism” . Any assistance rendered would be greatly appreciated. Thank you #128578; A basic framework for your thesis statement will outline the points that you want to defend throughout your paper.

It may look something like this: The social and cognitive consequences of bilingualism and multilingualism include CONSEQUENCE 1, CONSEQUENCE 2, and CONSEQUENCE 3. Or maybe you want to take it a step further and argue that biilingual is socially and cognitively BENEFICIAL, so your framework would be: The social and cognitive benefits of bilingualism and multilingualism are many and include BENEFIT 1, BENEFIT 2, and BENEFIT 3. Your first research goal would be to uncover the consequences (or benefits) that you can defend with evidence , perhaps you want to on daily discuss research related to read thesis 23 multilingualism and essay, aging and on daily schedule, how it 1) prevents cognitive decline 2) staves off Alzheimers and 3) something else you can find perhaps more social than cognitive here. Once you have the points you want to defend in place, you can refine your thesis statement so that it is has a more organic structure than the essay on daily schedule list framework I provided.

Thank you so much ! Of course! Thanks for narrative on childhood, reading. #128578; Hi Naomi. I have started writing the paper. However, I am having difficulties with the on daily schedule organization of my paper. Is it possible that you can proof read what I have so far and give me tips on how to properly organize the essay? It would be greatly appreciated. It’s fantastic that you understand the value of international having someone proofread your essay.

While I can’t do this for on daily schedule, you (not enough time in my schedule), you have come to the right place. D Eisenhower Essay. Our editors are available 24/7 to schedule check your essay for organization, clarity, grammar and more. You can learn more about that service here: https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. I have to do 700-900 word essays a week and I loose my nerve a lot. Becoming. but trust me, it can be worse… Good luck on essay on daily schedule your writing though!–I’m sure you need it more than me… i have to do a 10-15 page essay single spaced. Pinterest tells me that if you want an essay to seem longer, highlight all the dwight d eisenhower essay periods, and on daily, change the font size from 12 to 14. I can promise you that most professors are on essay to this trick! If you go into an essay well-prepared, you should be able to hit your word count without resorting to tricks like this, which are often more time-consuming than doing a little extra writing in the first place #128578;

I am writing an 1800 minimum word essay and for some topics there will be enough you just have to be well prepared. So true! If you’re armed with plenty of sources and make a solid outline to plan your paper, it’s much easier to reach your target word count #128578; Here are the basic steps you need to take to execute an argumentative essay: 1) pick your topic–this post is a good place to on daily start. 2) do your research–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/writing-a-research-paper/ 3) formulate a thesis statement–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-a-thesis-statement/ 4) write an outline–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ 5) draft your paper–https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/essay-formatting-survival-guide/ 6) edit your paper –https://www.kibin.com/essay-editing-proofreading. 7) turn it in and celebrate your accomplishment!

three claims right. Yes, three claims is a nice round number (in some cases you could do more or less, depending on the specific requirements and length of your paper). Hey, i Have to on childhood submit a 2000 word argumentative essay by tomorrow afternoon on inspiration vs infringement and so far I’ve written only essay on daily 200. Could you please tell me what all points i could include? Just saw this and becoming, it looks like “tomorrow afternoon” has arrived. I hope that you were able to essay come up with some good points. This makes me think of Walt Disney and how all of his characters came from previously dreamed up characters (from Grimm and others), and how later on (in the 90s) Disney led the charge in more restrictive copyright laws. That would be one case study I would use for becoming a ghostwriter, a topic like this. That is awesome to essay hear.

Thanks for your comment! thank you Naomi for narrative, this. hi Naomi, me and my partner have no idea on what are topic will be, based on our courses. I’m studying entrepreneurship and she is studying computer science. it has been 2 months and yet we cannot come up with an idea on on daily schedule what will be our topic. please help us for we are desperate. we would be so thankful if you’l help us a little bit. I’m not quite sure what you are asking for. Are you trying to and abstracts find a topic for a research paper that is related to both computer science and entrepreneurship? I hope so, because that is the question I’m attempting to essay on daily answer here. What you choose will largely depend on where your interests are.

You two would do well to sit down and and abstracts, brainstorm a list of potential ideas and on daily schedule, then do some preliminary research to debt see if you can find information to support your project. For example, my initial brainstorm of schedule topics might look like: -what role do robotics play in business? -what softwares are essential for running a scalable startup? -will emerging technologies lead to a jobless economy? -will emerging technologies lead to and abstracts a new type of job market? -should computer science students be required to schedule take business classes (since most startups require both tech savvy and essay, business understanding)? Then I’d do some initial research on essay on daily schedule my favorite two ideas to find out essay on childhood if any of them have enough material to support a full research paper. For example, I found this source http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5673619/?reload=true that could support my last topic idea (computer sci students taking biz classes). I think that you may be struggling a bit because “computer science” and “entrepreneurship” or both broad disciplines that cover a variety of topics. On Daily Schedule. You might find this post helpful for you to read thesis 23 narrow down your idea: https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-narrow-a-topic/ this article is great and essay on daily schedule, also helped me a lot for my project….but i am currently writing a novel and i need some pointers for it…..would you be able to dwight d eisenhower essay introduction help. The novel is on daily schedule, a fan-fic on the original series Percy Jackson…

Congrats on dissertations international starting the rewarding project of writing your own novel. Essay On Daily Schedule. The best advice for of gratitude essay, writing a novel is just sitting down and writing it. On Daily. You may be tempted to make up excuses such as not having enough time or not feeling like it’s coming out as you want it to, but if you’re serious about this, you’ll set those excuses aside and debt of gratitude essay, just write. Your first draft does not have to be perfect. In fact it won’t be perfect. It will likely be a giant mess. So you need to be okay with that fact and essay, just get through it. Set a word count goal for every day, and and abstracts, every week.

A final novel is essay, about 70,000-100,000 words so keep that in mind! It’s a marathon. Once you have a draft, you can go back and read thesis 23, revise it… again and again until it’s right. were recquired to do 1500 word essay and i didnt know what topic I can choose. But thank you for on daily, this, it gave me an idea. I’m so glad you found it helpful! Thanks for reading.

Naomi help me please? i’am looking for essay, the disadvantages of a physical store and found only minor things. i wanted to find a disadvantage that can put up a fight. Do you mean the disadvantages of shopping at a physical store or of owning one? I assume you mean shopping at one, so here are a couple ideas off the top of my head: – Unless you live nearby, you have to pay to travel there (gas, wear and tear on your car). – There is a higher risk that the store will be out of the item you need (or won’t have the right size, type, flavor, etc.) due to limited inventory. – Prices may be higher due to overhead costs (rent, utilities, etc.) compared to online-only establishments.

thank you Erin. this is essay on daily, such a big help. Happy to help! Thanks for reading #128578; I think any of the topics listed here could be pretty amazing — just make sure you back up your ideas with solid reasons. Happy writing (and impressing)! Hi, help here how do I start a court criminal observation essay with this thesis- Justice should be maintained but is the system worth it?

i have a ten page essay due in a month so any advice on how to get it done without killing myself. Hey, a month is a good long while. I’d definitely break it down into narrative on childhood lots of on daily schedule smaller steps that you can attack a little at a time — brainstorming, researching, outlining, drafting, then revising. The outlining step will save you a ton of work; I’d definitely read https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ for some pointers. You might also check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/how-to-write-an-essay-on-anything/ I have to debt make an long af essay and english is not even my natural born languege.SEND HELP. Agreed with some comments below that for some kind of essays up to 2k words everything you need is on daily, imagination and dwight introduction, nothing else. Especially if you have internet then not a sinple paper work seem hard for schedule, me.

The internet definitely makes writing papers easier. Essay. Thanks for the comment! Hello, I’m need to essay write a thesis for my uni’s project this year. Essay On Daily Schedule. But, I’m having a problem with my topic, is it a good topic or not? I’m not sure, will you help me? My thesis topic is, “Students’ perception on integrity, as one of the essay schedule NDUM characteristics.” *NDUM is my university, so I want to becoming a ghostwriter know how this integrity give an effect to essay schedule the students, in the way of education. I think you’re off to a good start, but you still need to take a stance on your topic. Here is an narrative essay on childhood example of essay on daily what I mean: “Students’ perception of integrity, which is essay on childhood, one of NDUM’s characteristics, has a strong impact on how student success in education.” In a paper with that thesis, you could explore how positive/strong perceptions of integrity affect success and/or how weak perceptions of integrity impact success. Another approach, if you want to focus only on positive impacts, might be: “Students who have a strong perception of integrity, one of essay on daily NDUM’s core characteristics, tend to be more successful in their educational endeavors.” I hope these ideas help you narrow down your topic a bit! Hello everyone?

I am an online tutor. I do a wider array of assignments from essays, projects and narrative essay, research papers. I produce quality and original papers that are payable after receiving the schedule assignments. All the assignments are done in 12-24 hours. Be free to inquire more. Email: [emailprotected] . I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health.

I don’t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Becoming. Can someone give ma an schedule advice on this? I’m writing a 10-12 page essay about mental health. I don’t know specifically what to write about because the topic itself is so broad. Can someone give ma an advice on this? You’re right that “mental health” is a really broad topic.

If you’re writing an argumentative essay, you need to come up with an becoming a ghostwriter approach/stance that’s a) debatable and essay, b)provable. Here are a few examples of possible approaches: – Argue that the government (national, local, etc.) has a responsibility to increase funding for mental health initiatives. – Should free mental health therapy be offered in schools? Argue in favor of/against. – Does the mental health of dissertations and abstracts parents impact their children? Why or why not? There are a lot of possibilities here, but I hope those spark some ideas for how you can narrow your topic to schedule be more specific. Happy writing! Thank you.

I started my essay on essay introduction government should increse the fundings. Now I’m on my thesis statement. i just started this. do you think this will improve my spelling problem. I am writing a 25000 minimum word essay. Essay. #128577; That’s a long one, but you can totally do it. Just make sure to organize your ideas before you start. You might want to check out https://www.kibin.com/essay-writing-blog/argumentative-essay-outline/ . This outline template can work just as easily for a 25000-word essay as it would a 500-word essay depending on dissertations international how many claims you’re making and how much evidence you use to back them up. Much respect for your decision to go back to school! What an awesome example you’re setting for your kids #128578; I would definitely recommend that you explore some of our (many, many) other blog posts for writing help.

I’m obviously biased, but they’re a fantastic resource for getting un-stuck. As for this essay, I think that there are definitely some argumentative angles you could take with the subject of autism. Off the schedule top of my head: 1. Argue that autism should (or should not be) classified as a disorder/disability. Dissertations And Abstracts International. For instance, some suggest that it’s simply a type of neurodiversity and should not be treated as something “wrong,” just different. 2. Argue that autism stems from (or does not stem from) environmental factors.

The vaccine debate is essay on daily, perhaps the most popular example of this argument, but there are a host of dwight d eisenhower introduction other causes that doctors, researchers, and schedule, parents have considered too. 3. Argue that Asperger’s syndrome is/is not different from high-functioning autism.

Write my Paper for Cheap in High Quality -
Essay by school students ( Mahan Siddhartha High School): My Daily

100 Argument or Position Essay Topics with Sample Essays. Essay On Daily? VirginiaLynne has been a University English instructor for debt of gratitude over 20 years. She specializes in essay on daily, helping people write essays faster and easier. For your paper, you will pick an issue to research. You will need to be sure that this is an arguable issue, which means it is one that people hold different views about. As you read through information on this issue, you should be narrowing your topic into a single statement which states your position. This could be a claim of fact, definition, cause, value, or policy. Note: Some teachers use the term argument essay and others call it a position essay. These terms mean the same thing and of gratitude, are used interchangeably in this article.

Is there a way to reduce abortions without legislation? (policy) Does a police officer's racial background make a difference in schedule, how they do their job? (value) Should the racial make-up of a police department be the same as the community they serve? (definition) How can pro-life and pro-choice groups work together? (values) Should Barbie be banned? (value) Should reality T.V. shows have regulations? (policy) What is true beauty? (definition) Is video gaming good or bad? (value) Are beauty contests a positive thing for young girls? (value) Are participation trophies in athletics a good idea? (policy) Are overbearing sports parents helpful or harmful? (definition) Should young children be pushed to compete at athletics? (policy) Should children have scheduled activities or be left more time for free play? (value) What is the cause of the increase in child obesity? (cause) How can we encourage children to be more active? (policy) Should people on welfare be required to dissertations and abstracts submit to drug testing? (policy) Why do so many celebrities have terrible life problems? (cause) Should media coverage be regulated? (policy) What is the effect of media coverage on on daily schedule, elections? (fact) What is and abstracts international human trafficking? (definition) How can human trafficking be stopped? (policy) How do elected female officials differ from elected males? (fact) How important is it to have equal representation of genders and races in political office? (value) How can we support the essay on daily election of more females to political offices? (policy) How can we get more minorities to become police officers? (policy) How can the read thesis 23 rights of artists and writers be protected on the Internet? (policy) Why should you pay for schedule your music? (value) Does religious persecution exist? (fact) Should people be allowed to make designer babies? (value) What can be done to reduce unemployment among young African American men? (policy) Should the minimum wage be raised or lowered? (policy) This essay argues that sometimes, a nursing home can be the best choice. Poor Across Oceans. This essay argues that we need to care more for people in dissertations and abstracts, developing countries. Hunger Hurts. How can we solve the on daily problem of hunger? Should we have a national high school exam? (policy) Is private school tuition (elementary, high school, or college) really worth it? (value) Does statewide testing (like the essay TAKS/STAAR test in on daily, Texas) really increase student knowledge? (cause) Should colleges abolish reliance on essay introduction, SAT and essay, ACT scores in admissions? (policy) How should the country's school system be reformed? (policy) Should the U.S. adopt an d eisenhower essay introduction educational system like Europe's? (policy) What causes students to graduate from essay on daily high school without basic skills? (cause) How do American students compare with students from other countries? (fact) What role should technology play in education? (value) What is the value of a liberal arts education? (value) Should students be required to take foreign language courses (or any other type of specific course)? Does adding days to a ghostwriter the school year really improve learning? (fact) Should schools continue to spend money on fine arts? (value) How should students whose first language is not English be taught in public schools? (policy) Should college athletes be paid? (policy) Cell phones control our relationships. (definition) Computers are changing the way humans think. (fact) Texting and on daily schedule, cell phone use has caused young people to be less able to becoming concentrate and focus (or you can do the essay on daily reverse—has caused them to be able to handle multi-tasking more effectively and efficiently). (cause) Cell phones have changed the way we relate to each other in positive ways. (value) Cell phones, texts, and emails are not as good as talking face-to-face. Read Thesis 23? (value) Textbooks should be replaced by i-Pads and online resources. (policy) How are online technologies changing the way we live? (policy) How is technology changing our definition of what it means to be human? (value) What laws should we have about cell phone use in essay schedule, cars? (policy) How is social media changing family relationships? (definition) Should parents limit teenagers' use of and abstracts, social media? (policy) What privacy policies should be upheld by social media companies? (policy) What should (and should not) be posted on Facebook by college students? (value) Should scientists be allowed to essay on daily schedule experiment on essay schedule, human embryos? (value) What is nanotechnology? What are its applications and possible uses in the future? (definition) Which kind of topic are you most interested in?

Is China the Next Superpower? (Fact) How should we respond to the global problem of illegal immigration? (policy) Would a border fence solve the immigration problem in essay, the U.S.? (fact) What is the read thesis 23 relationship between immigration and nationality? (definition) What causes people to essay schedule immigrate illegally? (cause) Should the U.S. Dissertations And Abstracts? have a visitor work program? (policy) How has immigration affected the history of the essay U.S.? (definition) Should all states have laws giving policemen the right to require people to prove their legal status? (policy) How can legal immigration be streamlined? (policy) Who should be allowed to immigrate? Who should not? (value) How many illegal immigrants live in the U.S.? Who are they and where do they live? (fact) Toilet Video Games? Have We Gone Too Far? Is war inevitable? How does war become integral to and abstracts international society? (definition) How do people justify war? (value) What might help establish peace? (policy) Should the schedule U.S. continue to act as a policeman for narrative other countries? (value) How should the essay on daily United States defend itself against terrorism? (policy) Is drone warfare ethical? (value) How is narrative cyber warfare becoming more important? (fact) Is the on daily schedule U.S. engaging in dwight d eisenhower essay introduction, cyber attacks on on daily schedule, other countries? (fact) How did 9/11 change the dwight essay way Americans feel about themselves as a world power? (definition) Should military spending in the U.S. increase or decrease? (policy) How important is race to American identity? (fact) To what extent does individual identity depend on ethnic affiliation? (definition) How does immigration from essay schedule Latin America affect the culture of dissertations, America? (fact) Why do Americans think in terms of a person having one race when so many Americans have a mixed racial, cultural, and/or ethnic background? (value) Is it a good idea for people to adopt children from another ethnic group? (value) What is culture? (definition) What is the value of knowing your racial and essay on daily schedule, cultural heritage? (value) Should schools be required to teach multiculturalism? (policy) Should churches work harder to be multi-racial? (value) How can parents help raise their children to be appreciative of other cultures? (policy) Is global warming a problem and if so, what can we do about it? (fact) How can we resolve the economy versus environment debate? (policy) How can we be sure to provide clean water for everyone? (policy) What responsibility do Americans have for providing clean water to other nations? (value) How will the worldwide population increase affect our planet? (fact) What can be done to stop poaching of endangered species? (policy) Is hunting good for the environment? (definition/fact) How can citizens be responsible for essay schedule their local environment? (policy) What can manufacturers do to help clean up the earth? (fact) What is the importance of clean water? (fact) What is the relationship between health and pollution? (fact) How does the essay schedule current trend of species extinction compare to the past? (fact) What can Americans do to stop global pollution? (policy) How can we encourage people to recycle more? (value) How does global warming increase the dangers of becoming a ghostwriter, disease in the U.S.? (fact) Sometimes, it can help to look through your textbook to find essays to spark ideas. In my class, we use a book by essay Nancy Wood called Perspectives on Argument . In the back of this book is a list of suggested issues and becoming a ghostwriter, articles related to those issues. Essay Schedule? Usually, these articles are just a start for looking for a topic.

You can take an dissertations and abstracts international idea from the essay on daily article you like and then research it to find out what different people think about that issue. Read Thesis 23? Still having trouble finding a topic? Try looking up an issue you are interested in on YouTube. You might get some good ideas just browsing around. Sometimes the title of a video can give you a main idea and title. Especially look for ideas that can be turned into on daily schedule questions that you can argue pro or con. D Eisenhower Essay Introduction? Whether you go online or look at a paper copy, you can use the news to give you an idea of what to write about.

Just remember that if you are doing a research paper that you will need to cite any sources that you use, so make sure you keep a copy. How to Write Cause and Effect Essays. by Virginia Kearney 5. 100 Problem Solution Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 42. How to Write an Annotated Bibliography. by Virginia Kearney 4. 100 Cause and Effect Essay Topics. by Virginia Kearney 37. Easy Argumentative Essay Topics for College Students. by Virginia Kearney 5. Essay Schedule? 100 Problem Solution Essay Topics with Sample Essays. by Virginia Kearney 42. Virginia Kearney 2 weeks ago from United States.

Hi Rosie--You have a good topic and an interesting personal connection. I'd suggest that you do a frame story introduction and conclusion. Essay? Start with your situation and then stop part-way through and ask the question: should you call CPS? Then do your answer and tell why or why not. Finish with telling the end of your story. See my articles on essay, How to write an argument paper and How to write a position paper for full instructions. Wondering how to dissertations international write a position essay. Topic should you call Child Protective Services. In my personal life we are going through a situation where we called the child protective services but much is not being done. Essay On Daily Schedule? Was thinking if I choose this topic I could write some of dwight d eisenhower essay, our family's frustration about the situation, don't know how to go about writing this essay.

Virginia Kearney 4 weeks ago from United States. Khen--You can find help if you look for my articles about how to write different kinds of position or argument papers. I have several different articles that can lead you step by essay on daily schedule step through the process. A Ghostwriter? Can you please help me in my position paper? Virginia Kearney 2 months ago from United States. Roami, You have an interesting idea. I think one way for on daily schedule you to get some good information to start your paper is to research why local languages are not included in the instruction first.

Next, you might want to interview some people to find out essay introduction, their positions and to get some quotes on this topic. Finally, you might want to essay schedule get some research articles which show whether or not using a local or home language of a student helps them to essay on daily schedule learn better. On Daily? In the United States, research has shown that students who receive some instruction in their own language at least at first often do better in d eisenhower, the long run than a child who is schedule fully immersed in English. In my own experience as a teacher, I discovered that children who came to an all-English classroom before grade 2 or 3, generally was very competent in that language by age 12. However, if they entered an all English school later, they were often not able to catch up. However, that only works if the child is in a school where no one else speaks their native language (as is often true in the U.S. but not true in a school where all the children speak their local language together). You have a wonderful topic and one that is very important for your country to read thesis 23 consider.

I wish you great success in on daily, your paper. pls, i need u to look into this position topic for me. Should local languages be made as compulsory as religious languages in schools. Essay On Daily? Virginia Kearney 4 months ago from United States. Hi Sam, you might want to try my article about Funny Argumentative Essay Topic Ideas, or else do the negative of any idea here or in one of my many other argument essays. In a devil's advocate paper, you want to go against what most people think. Schedule? Here are a few ideas just to get you thinking: Why Trump will be regarded as one of our top 5 presidents. Why we should leave ISIS alone. Of Gratitude Essay? Why race is less a problem in America than Europe. Why the leader of essay, North Korea isn't really crazy. I have this assignment of playing the role of debt, devil's advocate and I can't think of schedule, a good topic! ( I personally prefer a political related topic). Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States.

Aidyn-You add a very interesting position topic. I had not thought about schools making rules against fasting but it certainly could hurt a child's performance in school if they were fasting for a longer period than a day or two. Essay On Daily? That could cause a school to be concerned. Thanks for your comment and idea. Aidyn Krikorian 6 months ago.

I greatly appreciate your website, and I have a suggestion for a topic. Should we allow fasting or other religious acts in schedule, schools? This topic facsinates me and I do hope you will consider it. I have chosen a topic to use for a paper from this webpage and will be returning. Thank you, Aidyn. Virginia Kearney 6 months ago from United States. Rose--You did not mention what aspect of culture you are writing about which makes it hard to help you. Dwight? However, for essay on daily example, if you are writing a paper arguing to d eisenhower introduction people that only like modern music that classical music is worth listening to, you could start by talking about schedule what you agree with about modern music and debt of gratitude essay, acknowledge why people of on daily, your generation might prefer to listen to it. Then you could explain why they would actually enjoy classical music if they gave it a try or explain how they could grow to appreciate that kind of music. I need help on becoming a ghostwriter, my regerian Argument eassy on culture. Essay On Daily Schedule? I dont now how to start it, Does anyone knows how.thanks.

Preston Heard 8 months ago. These are great topics for the upcoming research essays. I will definitely be using one of them. Narrative Essay? Thank you for this resource! Aaron Gibson 8 months ago. Excited for your class this semester! Matt Hartman 8 months ago. This article along with many of the essay other articles you have written will be very helpful this semester! I'm looking forward to read thesis 23 your class!

Virginia Kearney 11 months ago from United States. Look for my articles about how to write argument or position essays for lots of essay on daily schedule, ideas on how to essay introduce essays and on daily, find sources. Luckily, Google Scholar has lots of excellent peer-reviewed essays that are good sources, but you can also find many good sources that come from government, Universities or published journals that post online (look for .gov, .edu or a journal that also appears in print). One easy way to start your introduction is to tell a story about dissertations and abstracts a student who is generally shy (or maybe bullied) but gets excited (and more included by others) when they are able to share about their own culture during a multiculturalism unit. I am doing an Apa essay on should schools be required to teach multiculturalism any idea on how I should start my intro and what sources I should use? Virginia Kearney 11 months ago from on daily United States. Bebe--You don't tell me whether your paper is a research paper or not, but I've written many articles on how to write different sorts of read thesis 23, essays. On Daily? You can use the search engine on HubPages to find them, or look at the links that usually appear when you pull up one of my articles. And Abstracts? Search Argument essays or How to Write a Position Essay or just type in VirginiaLynne. To start a paper on schedule, your topic, I think I would use a story in read thesis 23, the introduction showing a miscommunication when people don't talk face to face.

Hey . Can you please help me in essay schedule, my position paper . I dont how to start . My topic is cellphone,texts and emails are not as good as talking face to essay on childhood face . It is from yours sample :) thank you. I think that is video gaming good or bad is a great topic to schedule choose. On Childhood? Virginia Kearney 18 months ago from essay United States. Narrative Essay? Yes Alsaifl, I think that What is beauty? could be a topic. You are right that your answer would be a definition claim.

Jumanah Alsaif 18 months ago. Is the essay topics What is true beauty? (definition) a good topic for a position paper? I was thinking of writing how the read thesis 23 definition of essay, beauty is different for each individual. Read Thesis 23? Brittany Adams 14 2 years ago. Thank you so much for posting! This helps a lot with my writing! Tariq Ali Khan 2 years ago. Schedule? Excellent work buddy! Thank you so much ! Kristen Howe 2 years ago from dissertations Northeast Ohio. Great topics for a variety of essays for essay on daily everyone who needs to be inspired. Voted up for essay useful!

That Tom Hanks video is hilarious. On Daily Schedule? These ideas are very thought-provoking and inspiring! Virginia Kearney 2 years ago from United States. Cindy A. So glad I was able to give you some good information! Unbelievable. Dissertations And Abstracts International? You have helped me enormously.

Thank you so much. Thank you for these great topics. VJG 2 years ago from Texas. Essay On Daily? This would be an interesting article for school students. Debt Of Gratitude? They always seem to struggle for essay ideas. Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. Hi Safa--Here are the main steps: 1. Choose a question you are going to write about. Then think about what your answer to the question is on daily going to be. 2. Decide what you want your reader to think, do or believe after they read your essay. Essay? That is your thesis (the answer to schedule your question). Read Thesis 23? 3. Decide who you want to persuade to believe this (that is your reader or audience).

Think about what that reader already knows and essay on daily, believes about your topic. That will help you develop your arguments. The reader should not be someone who already believes what you do. If they do, you aren't really arguing are you? 4. Think of at least 3 reasons why your reader should believe your thesis. Those reasons will be the main body part of your essay.

5. Think of essay on daily, examples or evidence which supports each of those reasons. On Daily? That is what you will use to becoming a ghostwriter support those three reasons. Essay Schedule? 6. What objections will your reader have? Write those out and also your answers to dissertations and abstracts international those objections. This will be a paragraph after your reasons. 7. For your conclusion think of what good will come if your reader believes you. Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. Hi katha- if you look at the bottom right blue box I have the schedule links to introduction sample essays. These are student essays so they are published by schedule my students under their own names here on hubpages. Maybe I should move these up on dwight essay introduction, the page so you can find them more easily.

Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. Samarah--Yes I think that vaccinating children is a very good topic. You can also narrow that to particular types of vaccinations that are new like the chickenpox vaccine or the HPV. Another possible argument on this topic is whether or not it is true that vaccines are the main reason for better health in people today than in the past. Is the right to vaccinate children a good topic? Virginia Kearney 3 years ago from United States. Essay? I think you can do something related to obesity or how different types of food are good or bad for your health. D Eisenhower Introduction? Or you can talk about GMO foods or organic or locally grown produce. Virginia Kearney 5 years ago from essay on daily United States. Xstatic--I love the fact that you do have a position on everything--I like to look at all sides of things and that is great as an instructor teaching positions, because I can play the devils advocate, but sometimes I do need to just nail down my own point of d eisenhower introduction, view! Jim Higgins 5 years ago from Eugene, Oregon.

A great how to for position papers. I have not written one for years, though I have a position on almost everything. Useful Hub and well done as usual. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages ® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.

HubPages and on daily schedule, Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others. Copyright 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.

Pay for Essay and Get the Best Paper You Need -
My Daily Routine (An Example of How to Find Work-Life Balance)

Essay on Earth’s Weather and Climate (4258 Words) Here is your essay on Earth’s Weather and Climate! The term ‘earth sciences’ is used to describe all the on daily sciences concerned with the structure, age, composition and atmosphere of the earth. It includes the a ghostwriter basic subject of essay geology, with its sub- classifications of geochemistry, geomorphology, geophysics, mineralogy, seismology and volcanism, oceanography, meteorology, and paleontology. Image Curtsey: epaabuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Earth-1024?768.jpg. An integrated approach or understanding of earth including the oceans is vital if we have to effectively and sustainably manage earth’s energy, water, mineral, soil and coastal resources for our future generations. A stand-alone view of various phenomena will not serve any purpose as any independent model is unable to sustain the variability of the read thesis 23 complexities involved in the earth and ocean sciences, which are gradually converging. It has therefore become imperative to understand the interdependence and essay on daily schedule, coupling of geological sciences and oceanography. The combined approach to debt of gratitude, earth and ocean sciences is also the key to predicting and managing natural disasters or hazards like earthquakes, cyclones, floods, tsunami, etc. In this context, in a significant development in India, a Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) was formed in July 2006 by essay restructuring the former Ministry of Ocean Development.

The MoES deals with matters relating to meteorology, seismology, climate and environmental science and related earth sciences including ocean science and technology. It facilitates an integrated view of earth systems viz., ocean, atmosphere and land to provide best possible services in respect of ocean resources, ocean state, monsoon, cyclone, earthquake, tsunami, climate change, etc. The MoES oversees research in and abstracts earth system sciences, forecast monsoons and other climate parameters, ocean state, earthquakes, tsunamis and earth science phenomena. The ministry also supports industry in science, aviation, water resources, aquaculture, agriculture, etc., by disseminating weather information. It also develops and coordinates science and technology related to oceans, Polar Regions besides preserving, assessing and exploiting marine living and non-living resources. Apart from the MoES, an Earth Commission was also set up in January 2007 which acts as a nodal authority on earth sciences set up on the lines of Atomic Energy and Space Commission, The Earth Commission (comprising about 12 members) views in on daily a holistic way phenomena that couple earth, atmosphere and oceans. It formulates policies of MoES, creates suitable executive, networking and legislative mechanisms, approves major projects, budget, etc.

It also establishes recruitment procedures, assesses manpower needs and undertakes HRD and capacity building. Several projects are being carried out to get information on earth and dwight d eisenhower, atmospheric sciences. Deep continental studies are being undertaken to study the structure of the essay on daily schedule Indian lithosphere. A project has been launched with a view to studying geological, geomorphological, structural and geophysical setting of deep sea fans and debt, is expected to on daily, throw light on the nature of oceanic crust and various events in evolution of the Himalayas. Organisations like Geological Survey of India, Oil and Natural Gas Commission, Indian Institute of essay schedule Geomagnetism, National Institute of Oceanography and other concerned universities are participating in the programme. A multi-institutional and multi-disciplinary coordinated project in the field of ‘Himalayan Glaciology’ was initiated during 1986 for studying snow-cover mapping, glacial inventory, hydro-meteorological and hydro- logical, geological and geo- morphological aspects of glaciers. These studies will be helpful in evaluation of snow-melt/glacial-melt contribution in the northern river system. Efforts are being made to link data collection platforms with INSAT for better understanding of glaciers.

A multi-institutional coordinated programme on schedule, arid zone research was launched in 1987 to read thesis 23, enhance productivity of schedule land, man and essay on daily schedule, animal in arid land regions of the country with application of science and technology. Projects ranging from monitoring the process of essay desertifica­tion, establishment of natural resource data bases, sand-dune dynamics to surface and ground water inter-relationship are being supported. Many of the programmes are of importance in the context of understanding how natural disasters take place and how to mitigate their effect. Indian Meteorological Department (IMD), which was set up on an all- India basis in 1875, is the national agency for providing services in meteorology. Data collected from over 1,400 observatories of different types including data collection platforms is processed by it. IMD along with the a ghostwriter Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, conducts fundamental and applied research in meteorological instrumentation, radar meteorology, seismology, agricultural meteorology, hydrometeorology, and satellite meteorology and essay, air pollution. IITM has been conducting cloud seeding experiments for producing rain artificially. IMD provides grants to narrative on childhood, certain universities/academic institutions to encourage research in atmospheric sciences and monsoon circulation. It also funds monsoon research by a centre in the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi. Schedule! A monsoon activity centre was established at New Delhi under the World Meteorological Organisation Programme.

Meteorological and a ghostwriter, weather services are provided by IMD from its headquarters at New Delhi and functional offices responsible for clima­tology and forecasting at Pune. There are five regional Meteorological Centres at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Nagpur and New Delhi. For better coordination, Meteorological Centres have been set up in other state capitals. To render service to agriculturists, weather bulletins are issued daily since 1945 from Meteorological Centres relating to their regions. They give district wise forecasts of weather and warnings against adverse weather. Agrometeorological Advisory Service Centres have been estab­lished at several places and they issue meteorological advisory bulletins to farmers once or twice a week. Flood meteorological offices have been working at essay on daily, ten different centres to provide meteorological support to flood forecasting organisation of Central Water Commission. Tourism depart­ments at Centre and in states have access to meteorological centres for weather information of interest to tourists. IMD issues warnings against read thesis 23 heavy rainfall, strong winds and cyclonic weather for general public and various private and public organisations including aviation, defence services, ships, ports, fishermen, mountaineering expeditions and agriculturists.

Disaster warning system receivers have been installed in disaster-prone coastal areas of north Tamil Nadu and south Andhra Pradesh and essay, more would be installed along coastal areas of West Bengal, Orissa, north Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat. In addition, IMD operates data collection platforms (DCPs). Cyclone warnings to ports and ships are issued by Mumbai, Kolkata, Visakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar and Chennai offices. These are based on conventional meteorological observations from coastal and island obser­vatories, ships in the Indian seas, coastal cyclone detection radars and cloud pictures received from dissertations weather satellites. Cyclone detection radar stations are located at Mumbai, Goa, Cochin, Bhuj, Kolkata, Chennai, Karaikal, Paradip, Visakhapatnam and Machilipatnam. Weather satellite pictures transmitted by Indian National Satellite are received at main Data Utilisation Centre at Delhi and processed and transmitted to users. Essay On Daily Schedule! A cyclone warning and research centre at Chennai investigates problems exclusively relating to tropical cyclones. Meteorological data is exchanged with many countries through high-speed telecommunication channels.

As part of India’s cooperation with World Weather Watch Programme of World Meteorological Organisation (WMO), a regional meteorological centre and regional telecommunication hub functions at New Delhi. IMD participates in Indian scientific expeditions to Antarctica and scientific cruises of essay ocean research vessels. Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bengaluru, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG), Mumbai, and IITM, Pune, which were formerly a part of IMD, have been functioning as autonomous institutes since 1971. IIA conducts research in solar and stellar physics, radio astronomy, cosmic radiation, etc. On Daily! IIG records magnetic observations and conducts research in geomagnetism. Under the Dynamics of Monsoon programme data are collected at sites covering continuously moist, periodically moist and mainly dry regions of monsoon by read thesis 23 using both conventional and modern techniques like instrumented meteorological tower, Doppler sonar, tether -sonde, mini-radiosonde radiometer, etc. Studies using these and other conven­tional data will lead to understanding of dynamics of monsoon, vagaries of which are intimately related to on daily, rainfall distribution in North India. The Tropical Ocean and Global Atmosphere Programme Project is being launched as part of an international programme and includes deployment of data buoys, XBT lines, additional tide gauges, etc. and exchange of specified meteorological and oceanographic data with participating countries. It will lead to improved understanding of oceano­graphic and atmospheric processes and air-sea interaction mechanism over on daily tropical oceans and to develop reliable climate model relevant to our country.

It will also help increase our capabilities for forecasting monsoon and cyclones. The Monsoon and Tropical Climate (MONTCLIM) Programme is directed towards undertaking studies on monsoon climate variability/ change, modelling atmospheric processes and technology development for atmospheric science research. In order to study the essay on daily schedule effect of weather and climate in the tropics, efforts are being made to improve parameterisation of land-ocean-atmospheric processes in narrative essay on childhood the atmospheric general circulation models (AGCMs). Indian Climate Research Programme. The Indian Climate Research Programme (ICRP), aimed at essay on daily, studying short- and medium-term climate variations in dwight d eisenhower essay India, has become operational. The programme is being implemented under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) and essay on daily, is expected to interface with other regional and international programmes under the World Climate Research Programme (WCRP). The IRCP consists of: (i) analysis of observational data from ground- based, ship-based and satellite-based measurements; (ii) modelling studies with coupled ocean-atmospheric general circulation models (OAGCMs); and (iii) identification of the climate component of agricultural produc­tivity, impact of climate on read thesis 23, environment, global warming and climate change, etc. Under the programme, a pilot study on the Bay of Bengal and monsoon experiment to understand the on daily schedule air-sea interaction processes and monsoon variability have been completed. The Department of Ocean Development has set up buoys, equipped with ocean observation systems, in the Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea.

The data will be telemetred through the international maritime satellite, INMARSAT, and received back in India via France. Scientists are keen to gather data on the Bay of read thesis 23 Bengal where most cloud formation takes place and moves northwards. They also plan to study how ocean conditions affect rainfall variations in a season (intra-seasonal variation) — a key factor for on daily schedule monsoon forecast models. A similar effort is on to sail buoys to study the essay schedule warm waters of Kerala and Minocoy and the role of the Arabian Sea in monsoon fluctuations. Scientists also plan to sail ships in the Bay of essay on daily Bengal to study how its water circulation is affected by fresh water discharges from rain as well as major rivers that drain into it—the Ganga, Mahanadi, Irawadi and Brahmaputra.

The ships, to essay on daily schedule, be located at intervals of 10, 15 and 20 degrees North latitude, will be equipped with instruments to essay on daily, measure changes in water circulation during different seasons and the monsoon. The land component of the ICRP has made a beginning with the construction of five highly instrumented towers to study the dwight d eisenhower atmosphere from 10 to 30 metres height at Anand in Gujarat. The ICRP studies fossil records to analyse climate variations in schedule the past. Scientists are studying fossil pollen in Rajasthan lakes and Himalayan ice cores, pollen in essay on daily schedule peat in dried up marshy areas, and rings on old trees that vary according to climatic conditions. While pollen studies can give data 5,000 to 10,000 years old, the tree ring technique gives data up to schedule, 200 years ago. To go further back into history, scientists plan to drill and bring out material from shallow and deep ocean waters to analyse climate variability up to 1,000 to 20,000 years ago. The atmosphere component of ICRP consists of analysis of global data on atmosphere made available through satellites.

The first operational long-range forecast of seasonal southwest monsoon rainfall (June-September) of India was issued by IMD in 1986. In 1988, a new technique was used to give the operational long-range forecast for the country as a whole. Following the dissertations international significant deviation in its south-west monsoon forecast for 1999 from the actual rainfall received during the period, the IMD has started reworking its ‘long-range forecasting parametric and power regression model’. It has replaced four out of the original 16 parameters— North Indian Temperature, 10 hPa Zonal Wind, 500 hPa April Ridge Position and Darwin Pressure (Spring)—with entirely new ones, namely, Darwin Pressure Tendency, South Indian Ocean SST, Arabian Sea SST and European Pressure Gradient (January). The model, in operation since 1988, basically relied on data pertaining to 16 regional and global temperature, pressure, wind and snow cover-related parameters, which have been observed to physically influ­ence the country’s monsoon rainfall performance. Each parameter or predictor was defined in terms of essay on daily schedule observations made over a specific location and period, which in some cases stretches till end-May. The forecasting process has a qualitative as well as quantitative dimension, with the former involving an analysis of the configuration of favourable and unfavourable signals from the pre-monsoon behaviour of the dwight d eisenhower introduction 16 parameters.

Once the qualitative inferences are drawn, the essay schedule numerical values of the parameters are taken to generate a quantitative estimate of the monsoon rainfall using a standard statistical ‘power regression’ model. While the model theoretically had an estimated error range of only plus or minus 4 per cent of the forecast levels, the deviations from the actuals had, in practice, however, been much larger. The reason for the quantitative forecasting errors being larger than original model error in recent times had mainly to do with the fact that statistical relationship of some of the predictors had been weakening with time. The new parameters have a stronger statistical relationship to on daily schedule, the country’s recent monsoon performance and would, therefore, limit the forecast error to the original model range. The overall formulation of the operational 16-parameter model has remained unaltered. Of the 16 parameters selected the IMD has held 10 to be favourable, which, in quantitative terms, translates into an all-India monsoon rainfall level amounting to 99 per cent of the on daily long period average of 88 cm, within the read thesis 23 estimated model error of plus or minus 4 per cent. Indian scientists carry out numerical modelling exercises on the CRAY-XMP supercomputer which was procured in essay 1987.

The National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF) was set up in 1988 under the DST and has the mandate to develop an operational model for medium-range forecasts. The output information predicts the data of wind, rainfall, temperature, humidity, soil temperature, cloud cover and derived information. The centre has been developing a model for 3-10 days forecast, and is now able to issue an operational forecast to the IMD a few days ahead. The centre has been quite successful at numerical weather prediction using the T80 model and data from INSAT. The centre, through its field units, has been providing medium- range forecasts by using global numerical model and agrometeorological advisories (AAS) to the farmers in various agro-climatic zones of the country. These units are located at state agricultural universities and ICAR institutes. The state-of-the-art numerical models are being used at NCMRWF for becoming a ghostwriter generation of weather forecasts over the entire globe using mathematical model with initial condition generated after assimilation of essay on daily schedule global observations. At present, the dwight essay introduction forecasts are produced for a 150 km resolution grid that would soon be changed to a higher resolution of 75 km grid or less. Apart from the fanning community, NCMRWF is essay, also providing the forecast products to IMD, Indian Air Force, and Indian Navy, Snow and Avalanche Studies Establishment and debt, other non-governmental organisations.

Recently, the model generation low-level wind fields have started to be used in the ocean state forecasting. Forecasts are being issued for on daily other applications as well, viz., defence applications, flood forecasting, summer monsoon onset and its progression, important national functions (Inde­pendence Day/Republic Day, etc.) and festivals, Amarnath Yatra (JK tourism, etc.) and the Everest expeditions. In addition, forecasts of vertical profiles of wind are provided for launch of space vehicles. NCMRWF products were utilised during various field experiments of national importance conducted over Indian Seas, viz., INDOEX (Indian Ocean Experiment) and BOBMEX (Bay of Bengal Monsoon Experiment). A new high-end computer system has been installed recently at becoming a ghostwriter, the Centre, which will improve the on daily schedule accuracy, range and resolution of weather forecasts, especially of hazardous weather phenomena. These forecasts will be utilised for new additional applications, such as fire hazard manage­ment/prediction, environmental disasters, locust modelling, etc. A regional component of an international study called Global Atmospheric Research Programme (GARP), the read thesis 23 Monsoon Experi­ment (MONEX) was conducted jointly by essay on daily the World Meteorological Organisation and debt of gratitude essay, International Council of Scientific Unions in 1979. The IMD was the main executing agency of this project in India. ISRO’s contribution to essay on daily schedule, the project comprised collection of read thesis 23 wind data using rockets and meteorological data collected by using Omega Sondes. The Balasore Rocket Launching Station in Orissa was set up by ISRO during MONEX to launch rockets of meteorological observations.

The Indian Middle Atmosphere Programme (IMAP) is a nationwide cooperative effort of many scientific departments and organisations to investigate the on daily schedule physical and chemical phenomena and processes taking place in the atmosphere between 10-100 km. The mesosphere-stratosphere-troposphere (MST) radar is the second largest such radar in the world (the largest being at Jicamarca, Peru). It has been installed and it operates at Gadanki, a village near Tirupati, in Andhra Pradesh. It is a national facility of immense use in atmospheric research. Gadanki was chosen for a ghostwriter setting up of essay schedule this radar facility because of d eisenhower its geographic location, near the Equator, as well as low level-noise prevalence. Besides, it is near Sriharikota, the launch pad of the on daily schedule ISRO, which can also benefit from the data obtained by this radar. MST corresponds to three height regions of atmosphere, 50-85 km, 17-50 km and 0-17 km respectively. Debt! A radar which is used to essay, study the dynamics of the above heights is called MST radar. Rockets and balloons are conventionally used for a ghostwriter probing the atmosphere. Essay On Daily! Different sensors sent up with these devices into the atmosphere, however, can give data only for a few minutes.

The atmosphere can be analysed on a continuous basis every day by debt the MST radar. A radar uses radio waves to essay on daily, detect and range the objects of interest. It sends radio waves and receives back the echo from the target. From the essay time of essay schedule received echo and shift in frequency of the echo, the range and velocity of the target can be determined. In normal radars, the target may be airplanes. For an narrative, MST radar the target is the irregularities in on daily schedule the radio refractive index of the and abstracts international atmosphere. The strength of the echo is very weak, since reflexivity of the clear atmosphere is extremely small. This dictates the use of high transmitter power and antenna array with large physical aperture.

The Indian MST radar is operating at a frequency of 53 MHz. Essay On Daily! It can provide details of the narrative on childhood wind velocity of over five to 100 km with a height resolution of 150 metres. The antenna system of this radar is spread over on daily schedule a high area of 16,000 sq metres, employing 1024 Yagi antennae. There are 32 high power transmitters in the system. The radar has been designed by the engineers of the dwight essay Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering Research (SAMEER), Mumbai.

The work of the MST radar is coordinated by essay the Department of Space on behalf of the Department of Electronics which provided 30 per a ghostwriter, cent funds. On Daily! DST, DRDO, the essay schedule Department of Environment, and essay, CSIR also provided funds to this project. Under the ISRO geosphere-biosphere programme, balloon-based cryo-sampler experiments are planned to be conducted at read thesis 23, regular intervals. The scientific information thus obtained is expected to help monitor and regulate ozone depletion substances. ISRO is essay on daily, one among very few organisations in the world to develop and successfully employ this advanced cryogenic technique. The indigenously developed cryogenic payload, for measuring ozone depletion and greenhouse warming substances in the atmosphere, was successfully launched from the National Scientific Payload Facility at Hyderabad in April 1994. Dissertations And Abstracts! The payload, comprising 16 cryo probes, was lifted by a balloon of on daily 1, 50,000 cubic metre capacity to the predetermined ceiling altitude of read thesis 23 37 km.

The cryo probes were commanded to collect the schedule ambient samples at various heights during the ascent as well as descent. The trace gas elements include the on daily ozone-damaging chlorofluo- rocarbon (CFC), carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and different oxides of nitrogen. The detailed analysis of the samples has been carried out at on daily schedule, the Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad. The technique of cryogenic pumping enables the measurement of almost all the ozone-depleting substances mentioned in the Montreal Protocol to which India is a signatory. According to dwight d eisenhower introduction, ISRO sources, most of the essay on daily schedule ozone-depleting substances are produced and read thesis 23, released into the atmosphere by developed countries, while India’s contribution is less than 0.1 per cent. But, atmospheric dynamics are such that an abundance of these substances in the tropical region is an index of the global ozone destructive potential of the essay on daily substance. A ‘seismology programme’ was initiated in the year 1983 with a view to understand the read thesis 23 earthquake processes and the related field manifestations. The initial focus of the programme was on two critical earthquake-prone areas, namely, north-west Himalayas and north-east part of India.

Later, as infrastructure such as seismic stations and strong motion seismic networks were established at essay on daily schedule, various locations, new geographical areas like the read thesis 23 Delhi region and Bihar plains were also taken up for carrying integrated studies. Special initiatives were launched for the north-east region. Several seismological observatories have been set up, which are operated and maintained by various institutions to complement the national efforts of the IMD. The programme has made considerable progress over the years in terms of generation of essay on daily new knowledge on understanding earthquake processes, identification of seismogenic features, acceleration values from near-source, manpower development and general public awareness. Project Vasundhara by the Geological Survey of India aims to make an integrated evaluation of data received from introduction satellites, air-borne geophysical and ground surveys and draw thematic maps of mineral-rich regions and delineate areas for mineral search. As a spin-off of this project, a Seismo-tectonic map of peninsular India has been brought out which shows this region—once considered to be stable and relatively free of on daily earthquakes— to essay introduction, be a seismically active zone. Only two major earthquakes had occurred in the peninsula till 1967—one in schedule Bellary in 1843 and the other in Coimbatore in 1900. Their intensity was 7 on a ghostwriter, the MM scale, but the 1967 Koyna earthquake, which recorded a magnitude of six on the Richter Scale, and the Bhadrachalam and Broach quakes whose intensities were 5.3 and 5.4 respectively, forced scientists to study the seismicity and tectonics of the peninsular shield. After the Marathwada earthquake in the Osmanabad and Latur region on September 30, 1993, the seismicity of this part of peninsular shield received detailed attention. The seismicity in the region could be related to lineaments lying in the vicinity of zone of uplift deciphered in essay 1975 based on gravity data.

According to the Seismo-tectonic map brought out by on daily schedule the Geological Survey of essay India, there were 436 epicentres below the 17 degree latitude. The region is said to have low-to-moderate level seismic activity. It was possible to find a relationship between the various epicentres and read thesis 23, lineaments, which are surface or subsurface manifestations of essay on daily schedule linear features representing faults, joints, fracture systems and dykes. Many faults and lineaments were identified as active based on reliable seismic activity. A major seismic zone with a cluster of epicentres along the east- west track between Mysore and west of Puducherry was located near the debt of gratitude essay Dharwar Craton-Pandyan zone. This zone included a system of northeast- south-west trending faults. The seismicity of this zone was probably related to these faults.

Clusters of epicentres were also found in the regions of schedule Ongole, Chittoor and a ghostwriter, Cuddapah, east of Mangalore, besides Bangalore city and its neighbourhood. The map was drawn after analysing Seismo-tectonic characteristics of the region based on essay schedule, the study of distribution of epicentres and essay on childhood, their relation to faults, shear and lineaments. Data published since 1800 were collected from various sources and stored in a digital map. The Latur earthquake of 1993 also prompted the government to launch a World Bank-assisted project on ‘seismological instrumentation upgradation and schedule, other collateral geographical studies in the peninsular shield region’. The various components of the project were—upgrading existing observatories of the IMD; setting up new observatories; setting up of National Seismological Data Centre with improved communication links; geodetic observations using the Global Positioning System (GPS); and dwight d eisenhower, electrical conductivity mapping and structural response studies of tall buildings. Deep continental studies (DCS) programme is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary earth science research programme aimed at understanding the essay schedule deep crustal configuration and related processes of the Indian lithosphere.

The programme’s principal scientific components are built around a few selected geotransects as study areas. The focus of the investigations during the last few years has been multi-disciplinary studies along Nagaur-Jhalwar transect (NW, Rajasthan shield). Central Indian Craton and read thesis 23, south Indian shield, integrated studies have also been launched along the NW Himalayan geotransect (HIMPROBE). The national GPS measure­ment programme is aimed at on daily schedule, investigating the crustal deformation due to earthquake occurrence processes and other related geodynamic phe­nomena at the Himalayan convergent plate margin and the peninsular shield region. The Himalayan glaciology programme is aimed at understanding the behaviour of glaciers and their interaction with climate and debt of gratitude essay, hydrological system and also to train manpower and create research and development related facilities in this vital area. Under the programme, an integrated RD programme on essay schedule, Gangotri glacier was approved recently.

Glaciological studies at some other glaciers are also being conducted. The programme involves undertak­ing field experiments related to modelling studies on the effect of weather and read thesis 23, climate on crop growth, yields and pest and disease development. The data generated is used to develop subroutines for simulating agrometeorological processes, testing and validation. An agrometeorological data bank has been initiated at essay on daily, the Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture (CRIDA), Hyderabad, for collection, compilation and archival of essay on daily schedule various types of on daily crop and weather data generated under agrometeorology projects supported by ICAR and DST. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.

You must be logged in to narrative on childhood, post a comment. Before publishing your articles on this site, please read the following pages:

inserted by FC2 system